Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 30th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
And now, I will close my mouth..:(. To be sure I will put grey tape on my mouth.:(.. and I will put mittens in my hands.:(..and I will try to sleep like that.:(.. Mireille is happy :LOL::)because I won't snore:confused:... but for the moment I find it difficult because it's been 20 minutes now that I tried to take my pills on the counter:(...and much more difficult is:confused::confused:... to take my pills by the nose:confused::confused:...

Good night to all

Hi Dave,:) (Ten33go)

I am sorry:confused:, sad:cry:, I felt on my as...on the floor:bag: ! I apologize :arghh:and I hope that you will forgive me.:rolleyes::rolleyes:.. ask me whatever you want and I will give it to you...:D:D

I never thought that I would be the Top Poster of the month:(, the last thing that I wouldn't want to do is to take your place in the Top Poster of the month...:grumpy:

I am giving you my trophy(y)(y)(y) and to accomplish that;):rolleyes::D... you just have to change your name Ten33go for Rocky :whistle::whistle:!!! Good idea isn't it ????:woot::woot::woot:

P.S. I just want to tell you.:bag::bag:.. don't get mad.:banghead::banghead:..I don't know:unsure: if I should tell you.:confused:..but.:giggle:..I am telling you.;)..I think I have beat your record for the highest posts in a month :oops::oops::banghead::banghead::p:p:D:ROFLMAO:
lol, u earned it

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi Neighbors!

Some news... My creepy little sister dropped my tablet down the stairs this morning before we left for school. My dad brought it into the Samsung Customer Care Center after his lunch meeting downtown. He told me they say it needs a new screen, back-light, and case. Other than that, it seems to be okay. Not sure if it will be done before this upcoming holiday weekend (King's Birthday). I hope my Flo Airport is alright when I get it back!!!

In the meantime, I am using my dad's spare laptop with an external Bluetooth mouse and started a new game, Flo2. Sure different playing with a mouse instead of a touchscreen. It is fun starting from the beginning again.

I would very much love it if my present neighbors in Flo allowed me to request to be neighbors in Flo2. What do you think? See my updated signature below for Flo2 info.

Bye

Hi Neighbors!

Some news... My creepy little sister dropped my tablet down the stairs this morning before we left for school. My dad brought it into the Samsung Customer Care Center after his lunch meeting downtown. He told me they say it needs a new screen, back-light, and case. Other than that, it seems to be okay. Not sure if it will be done before this upcoming holiday weekend (King's Birthday). I hope my Flo Airport is alright when I get it back!!!

In the meantime, I am using my dad's spare laptop with an external Bluetooth mouse and started a new game, Flo2. Sure different playing with a mouse instead of a touchscreen. It is fun starting from the beginning again.

I would very much love it if my present neighbors in Flo allowed me to request to be neighbors in Flo2. What do you think? See my updated signature below for Flo2 info.

Bye
thats what siblings are for to drive us nuts/ bonkers lol

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear All

My 20 gift items for today I've just sent out to my neighbours, hope you receive them without any problems. I very much appreciate all the gifts received throughout yesterday and gifts
to be received today. It would be a struggle to fuel, repair and fly all my planes to destinations without your continued gifts. Thanks once again for your help.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Reactions: Flo
Hi Neighbors!

Bye
Request sent to Flo2

Reactions: Flo
Hi Neighbors!

Bye
I have sent invite for Flo2
Can send a Computer when we are set up.
My code is below

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN, there would be a 'THOUGHT FOR TODAY'

Who knows; maybe someone else can do this thing. I don't wanna play anymore. Taking my ball, bat and glove and going home.
thank you for your efforts (y)(y)( but you know if you stop it is surely not because '' you don't have a brain '' :confused: ,I know you have what it takes for that ;);)), I understand your position and respect that.(y)
I will ask to another player to replace you :cool:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
It is Riddle time.... this time everyone should send me a private message (PM) with the answer.

This is my own riddle and is about our airport cities. The riddle is not about a REAL airport... it is about our Airport City airports

PM (private message/conversation) me the correct answer:
I will announce the answer tonight.

Airport City Riddle --- This one is easy....

What flight destination is this?

I have a tall lady to greet you
Landing with a navigation module
The approach is long, catering is a must
Morning brings a mere coins, less than 200 I trust
Landing here brings lots of smiles
Because we know Cluck lives within a couple hundred miles

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdb49i3
Username
Diggiez
This, as well as the other items needed for the Fuel Station upgrades are only available through flights to either Goa, Rio or Moscow. They are not able to be gifted. And, for your assistance, you may want to contact @Robbo (Who also has been inactive recently) or @PeterNL, as both are from the Netherlands as well I believe, and they might be able to assist you. Or you can check out this site:

http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki, which also may be able to help you.
Thanks! Good to know and the wiki page was something I should have found myself :sleep:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdb49i3
Username
Diggiez
Hi Neighbors!

Bye
Invited Flo2...

Good luck with the tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom