Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 30th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I've made you wait long enough - here goes:-

Hey everyone. I am told these are genuine - enjoy them.

1. On a Southwest flight (SW has no assigned seating, you just sit where you're able) passengers were apparently having a hard time choosing, when a flight attendant announced, "People, people we're not picking out furniture here, find a seat and get in it!"

2. On a Continental flight with a very "senior" flight attendant crew, the pilot said, "Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached cruising altitude and will be turning down the cabin lights. This is for your comfort and to enhance the appearance of your flight attendants."

3. On landing, the stewardess said, "Please be sure to take all of your belongings. If you're going to leave anything, please make sure it's somethin valuable."

4. "There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 4 ways out of this airplane."

5. "Thank you for flying Delta Business Express. We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride."

6. As the plane landed and was coming to a stop at Ronald Reagan, a lone voice came over the loudspeaker: "Whoa, big fella. WHOA!"

7. After a particularly rough landing during thunderstorms in Memphis, a flight attendant on a Northwest flight announced, "Please take care when opening the overhead compartments because, after a landing like that, sure as hell everything has shifted."

8. From a Southwest Airlines employee: "Welcome aboard Southwest Flight 245 to Tampa. To operate your seat belt, insert the metal tab into the buckle, and pull tight. It works just like every other seat belt; and, if you don't know how to operate one, you probably shouldn't be out in public unsupervised."

9. And from the piolot during his welcome message: "Delta Airlines is pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry. Unfortunately, none of them are on this flight!"

To all my dear forum friends and neighbours.
Sorry I have not been able to gift for a few days as I suffered a Heart Attack on Friday last.
I am on the road to recovery and will catch up with gifts over the next few days
sorry to hear about it, hope u are taking care of your self, get well soon bud

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdb49i3
Username
Diggiez
Quite windy here in the Netherlands... Not too cold.

Sorry all for being inactive this weekend, it was a busy weekend. I'll do my best to send you all what you need.

I could really use "control unit" I don't know all the correct naming, cause my game is in Dutch...

33ff32w.jpg

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Quite windy here in the Netherlands... Not too cold.

Sorry all for being inactive this weekend, it was a busy weekend. I'll do my best to send you all what you need.

I could really use "control unit" I don't know all the correct naming, cause my game is in Dutch...

33ff32w.jpg

This, as well as the other items needed for the Fuel Station upgrades are only available through flights to either Goa, Rio or Moscow. They are not able to be gifted. And, for your assistance, you may want to contact @Robbo (Who also has been inactive recently) or @PeterNL, as both are from the Netherlands as well I believe, and they might be able to assist you. Or you can check out this site:

http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki, which also may be able to help you.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@Robert , I'm very sad about your heart attack but I am very happy that you are with us and I hope you will stay for a long time.

P.S. Thank you for your help in the red launch ( I did the Menu for the red launch before I saw your message so for you, I will change your Menu: 2 glass of water , sesame seeds, cranberries, green salad no oil , boil fish... and for the dessert, you can choose whatever you want, there is full of healthy stock in here in the launch.

Cheers

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi Dave,:) (Ten33go)

I am sorry:confused:, sad:cry:, I felt on my as...on the floor:bag: ! I apologize :arghh:and I hope that you will forgive me.:rolleyes::rolleyes:.. ask me whatever you want and I will give it to you...:D:D

I never thought that I would be the Top Poster of the month:(, the last thing that I wouldn't want to do is to take your place in the Top Poster of the month...:grumpy:

I am giving you my trophy(y)(y)(y) and to accomplish that;):rolleyes::D... you just have to change your name Ten33go for Rocky :whistle::whistle:!!! Good idea isn't it ????:woot::woot::woot:

P.S. I just want to tell you.:bag::bag:.. don't get mad.:banghead::banghead:..I don't know:unsure: if I should tell you.:confused:..but.:giggle:..I am telling you.;)..I think I have beat your record for the highest posts in a month :oops::oops::banghead::banghead::p:p:D:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom