Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 2nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• gameraderairportcity.gif
    gameraderairportcity.gif
    476.7 KB · Views: 72
Happy Birthday @Cluck :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:
:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:. I think that is the correct number of clucks. :cool:

Gifts for the day will be out in a couple hours.
Wow - @Cluck - hope you had a great birthday. What a lot of little clucks @Wired Parrott - I have been trying to find the word for a collection of clucks, could be a flock or a gaggle, but I have decided it is a "chuckle"!

Its weekend folks, whoop whoop!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Wow - @Cluck - hope you had a great birthday. What a lot of little clucks @Wired Parrott - I have been trying to find the word for a collection of clucks, could be a flock or a gaggle, but I have decided it is a "chuckle"!

Its weekend folks, whoop whoop!
whoop whoop chuckle chuckle - bowling and wine with worker friends tonight and a get away to a bed and breakfast tomorrow night. Fun to take a break from kid life once and a while.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hello Everyone ,

Anyone Like to Add To Me To The Game. It Would be My Immense Pleasure -
Friend Code - w8n5feu

Kindest Regards Anubhav :)
If this guy asks to be your neighbor....you comply, you will not regret! It's Anubhav - the legend. Out from the depths of his studies.... so nice to have you back again !!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

I've finished gifting my 20 gifts for today. Those of you who I missed yesterday, I have gifted today. Those of you I have missed today I will gift tomorrow. At the risk of repeating myself, and sounding very boring, 20 gifts per day is simply not enough. 30 gifts per day is a far more sensible figure, when you consider the number of neighbours forum members have and the continuing growth, as new members sign up and become neighbours.

I now have 4 days and 7 hours remaining before the Mission Control Centre Level 3 appears (I refuse to spend 4 green notes on making this happen sooner), unique items at the ready. The last time I waited 6 days was for the red launcher pad to appear.

Hope your all well. Happy flying.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
TODAY'S EVENT :whistle::whistle: is: M-BARI'S event :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:( MikeO,MikeO3,MikeO4 ) ,because this guy is constant ,reliable,and when you have him in your relationship he always takes care of your needs before his needs:):). His Nickname is ''Ironman'':LOL: ( he can sleep only 1 hour on 24 hours :greyalien: easily).He is a discreet player :poto: on this forum but he is very efficient (y)(y) . The only defect he has:( ( I know personnaly him since 1 year:love: ) is that ; he gets a bad internet sometime :D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ps : don't forget to send a gift to MikeO ( MikeO3 or MikeO4....he has a big family...) today he deserves it !

TODAY'S EVENT :whistle::whistle: is: M-BARI'S event :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:( MikeO,MikeO3,MikeO4 ) ,because this guy is constant ,reliable,and when you have him in your relationship he always takes care of your needs before his needs:):). His Nickname is ''Ironman'':LOL: ( he can sleep only 1 hour on 24 hours :greyalien: easily).He is a discreet player :poto: on this forum but he is very efficient (y)(y) . The only defect he has:( ( I know personnaly him since 1 year:love: ) is that ; he gets a bad internet sometime :D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ps : don't forget to send a gift to MikeO ( MikeO3 or MikeO4....he has a big family...) today he deserves it !
Great I will gift all 3 accounts when my timer resets congratulations to M-Bari

Hello, we do not appear to be neighbours, not sure about the oversight, otherwise I would have sent you your gift for today (3 green notes, just kidding of course) - as part of the event crew. Here is my friend code - w31dzv6 - if your happy to key in my code I will do the same in return.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
I have entered your code , you are now on my waiting list.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpdqlqm
Username
Robbo

Put the accounts on my waiting list, i'll sent him his gifts asap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom