Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 2nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today new event :whistle::whistle: : today is event day of Ande.....NO,NO :D....Excuse me.:mad:
Today's event is ITSRALPHY's event :artist::artist: .Congrats to ItsRalphy :cool::cool:( he bring his england humor here, (y)(y) all time he is funny guy:LOL::LOL:, he is chumy with all the players :angelic::angelic: ,he is a positive guy anytime :happy::happy:)

DON'T forget : SENT A GIFT TO ITSRALPHY TODAY
Wow, one is so honoured! Really fab gang, great stuff. I feel like I should be preparing a speech to thank my mum or something! anyway, appreciate being selected, and will do my best to return gifts to all gifters as always. @yenta613 - bugs me too, maybe one day???

Wow, one is so honoured! Really fab gang, great stuff. I feel like I should be preparing a speech to thank my mum or something! anyway, appreciate being selected, and will do my best to return gifts to all gifters as always. @yenta613 - bugs me too, maybe one day???
Hi gang - gifts flooding in, really grateful.

One really big plea from me - @rocky will be about to choose tomorrows Special One, and I really want to piut my vote in for - - - - - - (big drum roll)

@rocky - for great sense of humour, keeping us going, making us special, and being an all round fab neighbour!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi gang - gifts flooding in, really grateful.

One really big plea from me - @rocky will be about to choose tomorrows Special One, and I really want to piut my vote in for - - - - - - (big drum roll)

@rocky - for great sense of humour, keeping us going, making us special, and being an all round fab neighbour!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
thank you ItsRalphy for the compliment !:love: ...And keep your eyes open tomorrow I will choose another player for the EVENT CREW :D:D;);)

thank you ItsRalphy for the compliment !:love: ...And keep your eyes open tomorrow I will choose another player for the EVENT CREW :D:D;);)
I think we have already chosen - YOU! :playful::playful::playful::playful::playful::playful:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I would be very interested to know if there are any rewards, with regards to the monthly post leaderboard, besides finishing in the top seven. I'm assuming it's the prestige of having your game name and total number of posts posted on the leaderboad that counts.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Dear Flyers

I would be very interested to know if there are any rewards, with regards to the monthly post leaderboard, besides finishing in the top seven. I'm assuming it's the prestige of having your game name and total number of posts posted on the leaderboad that counts.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
this is just for fun :) ( no reward for the top poster) you get a trophy in your profile :) ( Ten33 got 42 trophies :D..and he misses a place to put them all in his house:( ....he have rent a warehouse to put them :LOL::LOL: !!)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
this is just for fun :) ( no reward for the top poster) you get a trophy in your profile :) ( Ten33 got 42 trophies :D..and he misses a place to put them all in his house:( ....he have rent a warehouse to put them :LOL::LOL: !!)

Ten33go is very consistent with 1st place and trophy points are good.

Ralphy you are very kind but I prefer to name a player who need more help than me .A lot of players started to play recently so for me they need more help from all of us :):););):love:
You are so generous - I just hope that at the end of the event you will remember yourself! - our way of saying thanks!:joyful:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Hello all...been a crazy busy week...first post this week...
Thanks to everyone for being great neighbours and sending gifts...I hope that my gifts are helping you out!! If there is anything you need...please just ask!!
I am currently in need of some new items...some that might be hard to get...if you can help me out, please do and I will send you whatever you need in return!!
Please see signature!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

rocky

Lmao Geez, I've only won it twice in how many months since I've joined the forum? 4 or 5?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

As @rocky said, no rewards per se. Although you do get this lovely banner proclaiming your victory, which more or less serves to let everyone know you talk too much. *G*

<--------------------------------

How did he get 42 points so fast?

What he's trying to say once again @yenta613, is that I talk a lot. *S*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom