Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 2nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
new event today for :): CONGRATS TO Ten33 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, cause he talks,and talks,and talks:LOL:...he helps,and helps,and helps :love:...and at each week he wins the trophy for the top poster:cigar:...and he is constant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

so for today's event we have to send a gift to TEN33

PS: don't forget to '' like '' this message and you will have your own event too ( I keep the record of it)
ACTUALLY we have 12 players who participate to this kind of event (Wired Parrott, m-bari, ItsRalphy, Cluck, Wkndcmpr (Sky Marshall) , Peter NL, Ten33, Wamike, WHN, Robert, Yenta, Captain WH Rollins).

I trust those 11 players to send a gift today to Ten33 to complete the event. Thank you to all !!!

Hello, I gifted Ten33go this morning before joining your scheme. Hope that still counts?

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
new event today for :): CONGRATS TO Ten33 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, cause he talks,and talks,and talks:LOL:...he helps,and helps,and helps :love:...and at each week he wins the trophy for the top poster:cigar:...and he is constant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

PS: don't forget to '' like '' this message and you will have your own event too ( I keep the record of it)
ACTUALLY we have 12 players who participate to this kind of event (Wired Parrott, m-bari, ItsRalphy, Cluck, Wkndcmpr (Sky Marshall) , Peter NL, Ten33, Wamike, WHN, Robert, Yenta, Captain WH Rollins).

I trust those 11 players to send a gift today to Ten33 to complete the event. Thank you to all !!!

ps2 : we are 13 players now with Uyetti ( welcome in the event Uyetti)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
@Saralaraloola sent request to daughter from !KB since it has more to offer her to collect from. I don't think there is one building I don't have that someone new has to visit in neighboring towns to complete a challenge.
That's great, thank you. She is still learning the ropes and I have to try and remember what that is like, plus I don't allow her to play loads of video games, but she wanted a game to play with me, so this is how I started out on A/C then realised that we couldn't be neighbours as she was using a her Samsung tablet, which is how I ended up on here, seeking neighbours. She didn't play much on before as we make her leave her tablet at the cottage for the weekends. A few months ago I gave her my old Sony Vaio for school work as I bought a new laptop and she has just earned the privilege back of her games. I like it for her as I know that she is not communicating with cyber pervs and if she does end up on here I can monitor her. We are strict with her gaming as our 18yr old got a bit hooked on the virtual world and virtual friends as a lot of teens unfortunately do. Now that he has left home and between his course and 30+ hrs a week we managed to break the addiction. Its hard to have to literally kick your son out (I do pay half his rent and cell phone bill still) just so he grows up and learns to be responsible and to work to pay his bills and break that online addiction, but fortunately it worked. I don't want the same to happen with our other 3 children, they need to learn the balance.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck

I gifted both him and his clone.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed

gifts sent to both ten33 accounts

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

I now have all of the unique gift items I need to upgrade, up one level, all of the buildings in my game. It is a really pleasing position to be in and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my neighbours for making this possible. Being able to upgrade and then complete a building, to its solid form, without having to wait, is what advanced planning is about. As for affording all the building upgrades, that is another matter, and my problem alone.

Thanks once again for being there.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

That's great, thank you. She is still learning the ropes and I have to try and remember what that is like, plus I don't allow her to play loads of video games, but she wanted a game to play with me, so this is how I started out on A/C then realised that we couldn't be neighbours as she was using a her Samsung tablet, which is how I ended up on here, seeking neighbours. She didn't play much on before as we make her leave her tablet at the cottage for the weekends. A few months ago I gave her my old Sony Vaio for school work as I bought a new laptop and she has just earned the privilege back of her games. I like it for her as I know that she is not communicating with cyber pervs and if she does end up on here I can monitor her. We are strict with her gaming as our 18yr old got a bit hooked on the virtual world and virtual friends as a lot of teens unfortunately do. Now that he has left home and between his course and 30+ hrs a week we managed to break the addiction. Its hard to have to literally kick your son out (I do pay half his rent and cell phone bill still) just so he grows up and learns to be responsible and to work to pay his bills and break that online addiction, but fortunately it worked. I don't want the same to happen with our other 3 children, they need to learn the balance.
lucky kid

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi guys, my 10yr old daughter called Rommie has just A/C and she has no neighbours except me. She wont be on here but if some of you could add her as a friend I would appreciate it, so she can visit your little cities and rob you of your wealth! If there is anything she can gift then let me know as she has a fair few things that I can't gift. I would type it out but she is only level 5 right now.

Her friend code is wwh9fl(L)1 RomPom

Thanks!

Not wishing to be left out of all the fun, I've just keyed in your daughters code.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Hi all! I have started a private conversation with people who have sent me and are looking for level 9 and 10 gifts. These are hard to find items so if you can gift or need these items please pm me and I will invite you into that group. These are my priority gifting but I don't know who needs what when it is time for gifting and don't have time to search everyone.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

LOL. Why Merci Beaucoup Rocketman! I feel honored! You're a pretty good guy, for being a Frenglish speaking Frenchy Hoser!!! (y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D

D

Deleted member 5399

@Saralaraloola
At my ripe old age lol shhh don't tell anyone, but I've had a few relationships in life where children were included in the package deal. From infant on up to 17 and 18 years of age, I've dealt with them all. Now having a 7 year old, that is my own, although she makes good effort, she cannot overstep her boundaries. First you need to earn it; then in order to keep that privilege, you need to maintain, keeping on top of the cleanliness of a room, doing homework, chores, etc. And unfortunately yes, I have seen some who reach adulthood and aren't ready for what awaits them in real life.
AC is as you say a nice clean game, and of course all of us here in forums keep things clean, having respect for our neighbors. I also think, it is a good way of showing her, through the forum, that not everyone throughout the world is bad.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpdqlqm
Username
Robbo

Gifts for Ten33 are out......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom