Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 2nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
ok ! Now the new event :
I suggest for all the rest of the week we will do an event at each day !!!!
For that :
For each day I will call a player name and all the players on this forum will send 1 gift to the player that I will name :
Today this player is : PeterNL ( because he get his 150 stars yesterday )
Ps : Tomorrow I will name another player's name

If you are agree with that send tonight a gift to PeterNL and put a like on this message. Thank you

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
ok ! Now the new event :
For that :
For each day I will call a player name and all the players on this forum will send 1 gift to the player that I will name :

If you are agree with that send tonight a gift to PeterNL and put a like on this message. Thank you
I like your event ;)

Hi guys, my 10yr old daughter called Rommie has just A/C and she has no neighbours except me. She wont be on here but if some of you could add her as a friend I would appreciate it, so she can visit your little cities and rob you of your wealth! If there is anything she can gift then let me know as she has a fair few things that I can't gift. I would type it out but she is only level 5 right now.

Her friend code is wwh9fl(L)1 RomPom

Thanks!
Hi - happily sent RomPom an invite

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpdqlqm
Username
Robbo
Hi guys, my 10yr old daughter called Rommie has just A/C and she has no neighbours except me. She wont be on here but if some of you could add her as a friend I would appreciate it, so she can visit your little cities and rob you of your wealth! If there is anything she can gift then let me know as she has a fair few things that I can't gift. I would type it out but she is only level 5 right now.

Her friend code is wwh9fl(L)1 RomPom

Thanks!

Got the invitation out.........

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
ok ! Now the new event :
For that :

ok for tonight we do PeterNL's event !.. Me ,Its RAlphy,Cluck , M-bari, MikeO(2-3-4),Wkndcmpr(skymarshall) will send a gift to PeterNL ! ...And tomorrow and the following days I will tell you who will be event's name ( be sure the next events will be for the players who have participated ! )

PS: If another player want participate you just have to '' like '' this message ( I keep a record of the names of players who will participate.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
ok for tonight we do PeterNL's event !.. Me ,Its RAlphy,Cluck , M-bari, MikeO(2-3-4),Wkndcmpr(skymarshall) will send a gift to PeterNL ! ...And tomorrow and the following days I will tell you who will be event's name ( be sure the next events will be for the players who have participated ! )

PS: If another player want participate you just have to '' like '' this message ( I keep a record of the names of players who will participate.
I keep your name TEN33 ,it will be funny for PeterNL to receive a lot of gifts tonight:):)

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL

This list is way to short!!! ;). Everyday i get a lot of gifts but today it is already more than 30(y):happy:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

Depending on where you are in the world, good morning, good afternoon, good evening or good night. I've just finished sending out my 20 gifts for today, it took just half an hour, thanks to my technically advanced, super dooper, ultra high impact paper copy of names and gift requirements (I think it's time to peel another carrot and fire my laser pulse pistol).

That's all for now.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Sorry for my gifting not being as I usually am.
Still having same problems with internet service. Have appointment noontime today.
Was informed lol that my modem was not connected to the server; lol by the technician I was chatting with online.
So go figure. I go to college to be an IT tech and Time Warner Cable can't figure out the problem.
Uh!! I've had this modem for almost 4 years running 24/7. The only time it ever was off is if I reset it briefly, and when we moved from the flat, (apartment for some), upstairs to downstairs, although it was plugged in upstairs right until the tech showed to install it down here.
Same issue several years back with MediaCom. lol techs practically rewired the house, corrected and or boosted signal strength on the pole and still the problem persisted.
Back then I told them give me a standard modem instead, bought myself a Netgear router, and problem solved.
So again bear with me in gifting.
Thanks to gifts received, some of which helped to open Terminal 5 in !KB2 so will update signature.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Saralaraloola sent request to daughter from !KB since it has more to offer her to collect from. I don't think there is one building I don't have that someone new has to visit in neighboring towns to complete a challenge.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
new event today for :): CONGRATS TO Ten33 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, cause he talks,and talks,and talks:LOL:...he helps,and helps,and helps :love:...and at each week he wins the trophy for the top poster:cigar:...and he is constant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

so for today's event we have to send a gift to TEN33

PS: don't forget to '' like '' this message and you will have your own event too ( I keep the record of it)
ACTUALLY we have 12 players who participate to this kind of event (Wired Parrott, m-bari, ItsRalphy, Cluck, Wkndcmpr (Sky Marshall) , Peter NL, Ten33, Wamike, WHN, Robert, Yenta, Captain WH Rollins).

I trust those 11 players to send a gift today to Ten33 to complete the event. Thank you to all !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom