Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello friends and thanks for the gifts - mine sent out! Small correction for signature - now Fax is gone... I have also new Green launch started - like to see followers ;-)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I visited my only reachable neighbor Ms. Airborne today and I got ONE biscuit!!!
me too ,just Madlein :( and she is very cheap :p ....So the other way to receive some item launch is by Alien Legacy,Rocket Garden and all the excavation building(y)(y)(y) and finaly:ROFLMAO: ....you can receive by.:LOL:....LAUNCHES :confused::confused:( it is tough to do when we don't have item to launch !!!!):hilarious::hilarious::confused::confused:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
me too ,just Madlein :( and she is very cheap :p ....So the other way to receive some item launch is by Alien Legacy,Rocket Garden and all the excavation building(y)(y)(y) and finaly:ROFLMAO: ....you can receive by.:LOL:....LAUNCHES :confused::confused:( it is tough to do when we don't have item to launch !!!!):hilarious::hilarious::confused::confused:
It's like flying to Dubai to get items to build a Flight Catering Facility, but you need a Flight Catering Facility to fly to Dubai...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7568ko
Username
FredB
Hi - I have sent you an invite, and it shows on my friends list as awaiting reply - can you accept? Brill.

Hi, I didn't see you in the list. I did enter your friend code today and received the 100 coins and see you in the waiting list now. Don't know if you can accept my invite know...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I just tried, I got this:

FBook down.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom