Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rocky - Cooking sherry is used in cooking certain foods. It's alcoholic, but generally isn't something that you serve with meals, or have with your friends when they come over. You just cook with it. But it can be consumed with the same effects as the more traditional stuff, like beer, Jack Daniels, etc.
cooking Sherry is also salty in my estamation, I prefer a good port to cook with or wine

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
CONGRATS TO THE ALL FAIR PLAYERS THEY GOT A REWARD IN WEEKLY RANKING
Thank you Rocky!

Thanks to my neighbors I got 1st to Sao Paulo, 4th to London, and 7th to Rome. Very excited!

My hotel is finished and I am making good progress on my Terminal upgrade. Just need two more Glass Display Cases to finish my Duty Free upgrade. Please see my updated needs in my signature. I am going to start flying to Washington D.C. so I will be using lots of Landing Lamps.

I will be sending gifts later this morning. If you have any special requests, please tag or PM me.

Bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom