Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Seriously :)...just an idea in my head.:confused::confused:...Until GI has resolve their problemsssssss :D...If some one of you have never try to do excavations destination , I think it is a best time to try it ;)( because the excavations destinations are very tough to do at the same time that you participate to a QL party in example..;).)..Just an idea in the air until everything is fix:) ! ...And don't forget to send a gift to each of your neighbours we need to help each other if we want to achieve our goals(y)(y) !
OR We can continue to have fun on the FO...RHUM..!...Hips ...hic...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
I'm going to take a stab in the dark here. As the code has somewhat changed its format, the numbers 404 instead of 228, and works for the platforms with the "big" update, ios and android. I will venture that according to GI the code is dependent on the update now. Though in my opinion there is no correlation between the code and the update much like the lack of events. I mentioned this in the thread about the PC players complaining about the lack of events. I was answered that there was a correlation between events and an update. That was arguing semantics in my opinion, as yes an update of sorts has to be implemented to get an event to work as new locations to fly to and entities around our cities won't show up without some code to trigger the event. My point was the BIG update had no correlation not that no update was necessary. When I here the halloween event was just a rehash of the same event from last year for those that actually got it. It becomes clear that the BIG update was and is not necessary for events that worked a year ago. So yeah GI just sticking it to the PC players again it seems to me. :mad: :rage: :banghead:
I just punched in daz228 and I will be darned if it did not work just as well as daz404

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hey! Did anyone else notice that AnderL is on vacation or something this week? His airport says he is away (it was one of the only ones I could visit) and I don't see him on the world map rankings at all. Here is everyone's chance to get some 1st places finally.

Last edited:

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Bummer no weekend code, can't visit neighbors, my spacecraft is grounded, Can't find a space suit anywhere for launch prep, I'm broke out of greenies, Sounds like that Jack is starting to kick in I'm starting to cry to the bartender. :cry:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Gooooood Morning Airport Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Our event coordinator has asked that I fill in for him this morning for the announcement of today's event recipient. Our honored forum member this morning is none other than SARALARALOOLA!!!!!!!!!!

Saralaraloola has been on the forum now for a few months, and has proven to be a good neighbor. She always returns gifts, even though she is working full time, will be going to school and soon starting her own business. On top of that, she has 4 children of her own and a beau whom she will be marrying sometime soon. This is why her handle has 3 parts. Sara for the full time job, Lara for the business aspect of things, and she's known as Loola by the family! *G* She is also originally from @Robert and @ItsRalphy territory in Jolly old England, but now resides in the Great White North - Somewhere near our event coordinator actually.

So remember to send a gift to Saralaraloola today, or @uyetti will come over to your house and eat all of your food.... And please remember, "The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only, there is no stopping in a red zone"
Oh that explains the abundance of gifts today. I just thought you were all bored as you cant do anything on here except visit neighbours who have been away for too long to pilfer so have all hit the bottle. I to am now having a vodka as the kids are in bed (It's 11.15pm) and my other half has gone to his parents as his brother is moving to Malaysia next week for work and it's been a looonnnng week!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Oh that explains the abundance of gifts today. I just thought you were all bored as you cant do anything on here except visit neighbours who have been away for too long to pilfer so have all hit the bottle. I to am now having a vodka as the kids are in bed (It's 11.15pm) and my other half has gone to his parents as his brother is moving to Malaysia next week for work and it's been a looonnnng week!

Cheers milady! *Raises glass*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom