Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 29th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Hi @Vivke - it is the 1x1 gift shop that has a white circle on the roof with a red heart and a red letter I in it - there are two in my airport if that helps?

Thanks a lot, it surely helped me. Think it will be hard to finish the quest, but I'll try
Good day Vivke, Thank you for the gifts, I will continue to send insulation and transmitters, could you please send communication antenna's? Thanks again, Doc

Ok, will send you the communication antenna.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts, mine are also send out and I have already a waiting list for tomorrow.

@uyetti : welcome and send you an invite, hope you accept

@Ten33go : welcome and tried to send you an invite but there's something wrong in the code. Can you send me an invitation and then I'll accept it.

For the quest I now have 1 gift shop.

I wish you all a very nice weekend.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@strats

You're welcome. Not sure what to say about the awaiting reply. I'm somewhat new at adding neighbors this way, so I'm kind of winging it. LOL.

Let me know if there's anything I need to do on my end. I did find out that the letter at the end of my Friend Code is a lower case L, if that helps any.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Vivke, hello back. And I've sent you a friend request. It shows awaiting reply also on my end.

As I mentioned in the previous post, the last letter at the end of the Friend Code is a lower case L. Let me know if I need to do anything on my end.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Baggage_Hall

Also Just Let You Know That I Have Level 4 Baggage Hall. And My All Guest Plane's Took More Than a Normal Time.
Maybe Its a New Feature Implemented That Now Baggage Hall Dont Work Anymore / Or Maybe a BUG .
I've heard a little about slow down in the refueling of guest planes also affect the android update too, The only thing I could see was the hangars no longer speed up refueling of guest planes but only correspond to the service of owned planes. If you go to the store and look at the hangars were you buy them, and I could be wrong but it looks like its changed saying "Hangar speeds up the service of your plane only." If I could remember the hangars in the store said "speeds up the service and refuel of your plane and guest planes." I guess now we are seeing the new supposed faster refueling of the guest planes with the baggage hall. I always did think that 40% 50%, and 60% increases were a little exaggerated before. So I guess we have what the baggage hall was meant to do in the last upgrade.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I know I have been a stranger to the trading post the last few days, but trust me I'm still watching everyone's wish list. I don't know if anybody got the weekend code for July 3rd but it is plast228. I just wanted to think everyone for their gifts and support. Also, I thank everyone for the help I completed the level 6 Terminal!!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Another round of gifts sent out. Will send more in the morning to those I haven't gotten too yet!

And, as always, thank you all very much for the return gifts, you guys are awesome!

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Tbomb you are stuck in my waiting area, send a request please....we'll see what happens

Thanks for the gifts much appreciated....Thanks neighbors

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 47
Stars 65
Hearts 6

Items I can send: Fuel (3) Passengers (5) Fuel Catalyst All Inclusive Bracelet Imprinter Skin Care Products Paint Generator Travel

Guide Landing Lamp Dispatch Console Sandbag Fuel (20) Powerful Radio Transmitter Video Wall Spaceship Engine Security

Camera Filled Candies Fuel Supply Aircraft Tire Calculator Copy Machine Fuel Additives Insulation Spaceship Launch Console

Additional Radar Perfume Ergonomic Chair Spare Wire Stamp Passenger Seat Flight Catering Oscillating Beacon Weather Display

Navigation Module Transmitter Fuel Hose Altimeter Spare Propeller Deicer Offset Gregorian Antenna TV Panels Wireless

Compass Dryer Blanket

Priority Items I Need: Reinforced Frame (3) Triple wire (2) Transmitter (1) Landing Lamps (2) Fuel Additive (15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom