Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 22nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
Hey everyone -

I got home from work today and my kids have apparently (and not intentionally) kicked off our very first launch (green I guess?). I really don't know what to expect. If someone wants to join in on ours and help us get it off the ground, it would be much appreciated! We have 20 hours to go from now.

Cheers and thanks!

- Sophia

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hey everyone -

I got home from work today and my kids have apparently (and not intentionally) kicked off our very first launch (green I guess?). I really don't know what to expect. If someone wants to join in on ours and help us get it off the ground, it would be much appreciated! We have 20 hours to go from now.

Cheers and thanks!

- Sophia
Ill join you in 20 min from now...

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
All gifts sent out I can today, Thank you for gifts received. I will catch up with neighbors I was not able to return gifts to. Also, I have started to put all my priority needs in my gamername to help make trading easier, but if my priority need is not on your send list I will always post other Items needed on my signature.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
all,
I did the craziest thing. I started a second game name: Meteor18. I don't really know why I starte becauseI don't have enough time to play the first game;but it's done. I am officially addicted(you can keep an addict away from their substance, i like computer games). I f you want to take a risk on me in my newgame; join as neighbors.

I'll take a poll how you want me to return gifts. I always liked to keep the games separarate, but many here seem to combine their neighbor lists for several games. What are your ideas, thoughts on reasons, on pros and cons.

Happy Flying all,
Comet/Meteor

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Comet18 I love having F20 because it is an easy gift to send to many. I have that as my standard gift for bjs234. I do some special requests but it is too crazy to try to hit everyone. I can't wait to get my pc back. My main airport getting pretty cool - especially with 4 QL's sitting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom