Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 22nd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for all of your gifts! I have sent mine out.

@chris68 : I have sent you an invite from my support account (Cyclone4). I can send you smoke detectors from there. Please let me know when you accept the invite so I can make sure you made it into my neighbor list successfully.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@Rainer @WhatHappenedNow @KenDuckySmith @yenta613 @SactoDave @Cluck @bjs @Keivan @Kris @WAMike @ItsRalphy @Nicks @Eric K @HS72 @.sv @Trashdog2000 @Phoenix @Robert @
Hi Friends! Thanks for Your Support!
Special Thanks to You @Anubhav for Wise Advices and Real Support!
I'm back with my both restored Accounts Mike O and Mike O3 and 3rd Mike O4!
Now everything is fine!:) Sky is blue and the sun is shining!
Thanks Guys for many many Gifts! When my Games were crash You sent me more than 200 Gifts! I realy don't understand how to repay You!
Signatures will update with new Gift Lists!

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Rainer @WhatHappenedNow @KenDuckySmith @yenta613 @SactoDave @Cluck @bjs @Keivan @Kris @WAMike @ItsRalphy @Nicks @Eric K @HS72 @.sv @Trashdog2000 @Phoenix @Robert @
Thanks Guys for many many Gifts! When my Games were crash You sent me more than 200 Gifts! I realy don't understand how to repay You!
Glad to have you back in full force! You can skip me on the gifts for a while as I don't have any dire needs so you can get caught up and return favors to those that need it.

Just opened my game to catch up on what happened whilst I have been at work - 13 gifts arrived, ace, screen froze and game then closed, when I reopened it, none of those gifts were waiting for me to take. So, if you have gifted today and I do not return the gift later when my window opens (around 5 hour from now) please tell me as I am guessing!

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Thank you for all of your gifts! I have sent mine out.

@chris68 : I have sent you an invite from my support account (Cyclone4). I can send you smoke detectors from there. Please let me know when you accept the invite so I can make sure you made it into my neighbor list successfully.
Hi Mike! Have sent you request from my Main Account Mike O to your Second Cyclone. Accept please! Have now Comm Antenna and City Model.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck

Welcome Back MIKE!! I could use some dryers from your gift list. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom