Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 15th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Not at the moment if nothing happens shortly then I will send another request or if you prefer you can send me one
Thank you in advance .
Robert

I have some problems with connecting to new neighbors..Can you delete your invite? Then i will send an invite to you. Hopefully it works

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtfssmv
Username
phoenix
Hi everyone, Sorry to hear about the epidemic of Crashed games. If any one can send me a glass display case, I would really appreciate it. I still need two to upgrade my my duty free building.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Neighbor requests sent today: From both accounts: @m-bari (Mike O4); from main account: @wkndcmpr (whatajoke) (will send request from support account tomorrow); from support account: @Robert , @KenDuckySmith , @silviucu , @Kris .

Neighbor requests just sent: From Cyclone4: @wkndcmpr (Sky Marshall); From both accounts: @Trashdog2000 , @Keivan , @Brasil95 , @uschu .

Invites from support account yesterday all connected successfully (y) , but main account ones to @Brasil95 and @uschu did not, if you want to try entering my code so we can hopefully have the connection.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
sent you a request
Neighbor requests sent today: From both accounts: @m-bari (Mike O4); from main account: @wkndcmpr (whatajoke) (will send request from support account tomorrow); from support account: @Robert , @KenDuckySmith , @silviucu , @Kris .

Invites from support account yesterday all connected successfully (y) , but main account ones to @Brasil95 and @uschu did not, if you want to try entering my code so we can hopefully have the connection.
Thanks Guys for adding me!
@wkndcmpr sent you Air Conditioner.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
My gifts are out!!

I'm sorry to hear about all the crashed games!! This is crazy!

Any common things between the crashed games? Same device/PC? Same HDD/SDD brand? Same virus/firewall brand installed?

I am running on a Surface tablet with only the included utilities and I have never had a crash on either account.

Have entered your support code hopefully we will have a connection
Cheers
Robert

My gifts are out!!

I'm sorry to hear about all the crashed games!! This is crazy!

Any common things between the crashed games? Same device/PC? Same HDD/SDD brand? Same virus/firewall brand installed?

I am running on a Surface tablet with only the included utilities and I have never had a crash on either account.
Hello,
whether there is a connection, I do not know.
But I've played both games on different Pc.
My first game I've been playing for a year and it's the first crash.
On my second game, it is the second crash in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom