Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - June 15th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt6i4ju
Username
Samuelkn10
Friend code: wt6i4ju

Can give: landing lamp, powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, deicer, spare propeller, light engine, empennage, paint, cockpit glass aircraft tire, jet engine, generator, welder, computer, air conditioner, projector, ATM, imprinted, turbine, passengers(5), fuel(3), fuel catalyst, paint, fuel(20), laser level, packaging machine, POS terminal, aircraft tire, whiteboard, drill machine,

I need: FRIENDS, dispatcher console( 4 of them), server rack( 4) video wall(4), copy machine( 3 of them), packaging machine(4 of them), guestbook, flight helmet(2 of them) flight googles, textbook(2) slose rule(2),

BTW I'm a new user so I need a lot of friends and can someone show me how to gift neighbours with items in my warehouse.
* slide rule

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed

Can give: landing lamp, powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, deicer, spare propeller, light engine, empennage, paint, cockpit glass aircraft tire, jet engine, generator, welder, computer, air conditioner, projector, ATM, imprinted, turbine, passengers(5), fuel(3), fuel catalyst, paint, fuel(20), laser level, packaging machine, POS terminal, aircraft tire, whiteboard, drill machine,

I need: FRIENDS, dispatcher console( 4 of them), server rack( 4) video wall(4), copy machine( 3 of them), packaging machine(4 of them), guestbook, flight helmet(2 of them) flight googles, textbook(2) slose rule(2),

BTW I'm a new user so I need a lot of friends and can someone show me how to gift neighbours with items in my warehouse.

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, we can't gift neighbors with our warehouse items-we only can send the free items from the gift list.

Well no news today. Last communication was yesterday on Sun. which was shocking. Of course it looked like the email I had received 3 days prior stating they are sending it to the proper person for an investigation. Seems like something has gone bad as a restore code has never been this hard to obtain. I guess if they wait long enough my profile will be gone then restoration will be impossible. :rage:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt6i4ju
Username
Samuelkn10
Update:
Username: samuelkn10

Things I can send: pasengers(5), fuel(3 units), passengers(5), fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, ATM, pearl earrings, paint, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel (20 units), video wall, powerful radio transmitter, laser level, packaging machine, POS terminal, cognac, fuel supply, aircraft tire, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, optical system, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack,

I need: 4 copy machines, 2 radars, 4 dispatch consoles, 4 server racks, 4 video walls, 2 packaging machines, 2 flight helmets, flight googles, textbook, 2 slide rule.

Thank you for everyone who added me as a friend and specifically WAmike for adding me on both accounts and answering my question.

Good Morning from England @Trashdog2000 - so far you seem to be doing it all right! - Just keep accepting invites from forum members - I am about to invite you. They will send you gifts from your list, and if you send them gifts back from their lists (so you need to keep a list of what gifts you ha, and a note/spreadsheet of what everyone is currently asking for) then all will go really well. You can't gift from your warehouse, only from your gifting list, and if you just return what is sent, they may not get the same thing back - so always best to select from your list. A number of members are now opening second and even third accounts, as forum members as so generous, so welcome to the neighbourhood and enjoy the game and your new friends!

Well no news today. Last communication was yesterday on Sun. which was shocking. Of course it looked like the email I had received 3 days prior stating they are sending it to the proper person for an investigation. Seems like something has gone bad as a restore code has never been this hard to obtain. I guess if they wait long enough my profile will be gone then restoration will be impossible. :rage:
Good morning to all,
I'm still waiting for a working code in my second game.:mad:

@Trashdog2000 welcome.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Update:
Username: samuelkn10

Things I can send: pasengers(5), fuel(3 units), passengers(5), fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, ATM, pearl earrings, paint, generator, tour review, landing lamp, projector, rope block, fuel (20 units), video wall, powerful radio transmitter, laser level, packaging machine, POS terminal, cognac, fuel supply, aircraft tire, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, optical system, additional radar, white gold bracelet, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack,

I need: 4 copy machines, 2 radars, 4 dispatch consoles, 4 server racks, 4 video walls, 2 packaging machines, 2 flight helmets, flight googles, textbook, 2 slide rule.

Thank you for everyone who added me as a friend and specifically WAmike for adding me on both accounts and answering my question.
Welcome to the forum I have accepted your request and will send you a gift later today
Robert(Robster
Friend code wf4avst
I am also fairly new to the forum and am working on my signature so folks know what I can send & what I need

To set up your signature so you don't have to re-type your needs and gifts everytime you post - go to top and click on your profile name - under that select signature - Fill in your signature box with your name, code, game name, gift list etc.... Remember to click Save.

Welcome!

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed

friend request sent

Gifts sent
Thanks for those received
Name Robert
In game name Robster
Friend code wf4avst
Can send: Fuel20,Fuel catalyst, Fuel additives Fuel supply, POS terminal, Additional radar, Projector, Tour review, Landing lamp, Powerful radio transmitter, Whiteboard, Server rack, Disposable shampoo, Cash counter, Generator, Drill machine, ATM, Paint, Pearl earrings, Cognac, White gold bracelet, Spare wire, Smoke detector, Altimeter, Spare prop, De-icer, Vivaldi Antenna, Flight catering, Oscillating beacon.
Requires: Bath towels, Dispatch consoles, Server racks, Spare wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom