Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 6th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Gifts sent out today to all forum members secondary and third accounts. Thank you much for those that have been received!

@m-bari - I sent you an Off Set Gregorian to one, and a communications antenna to the other. And something to your third one (Can't remember what, but it was on your list). Will send the same next time if you need it.

@silviucu - I have Lining Plates in my gift list. Sent you a friend request.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Just out of curiosity, does anyone else have the following people (Game name) in their neighbor list, and if so, are these forum members? Would like to get their forum names if they are:

Andi_Item needed
!micmansour
Emma

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@m-bari - I sent you an Off Set Gregorian to one, and a communications antenna to the other. And something to your third one (Can't remember what, but it was on your list). Will send the same next time if you need it.
I got Off Set and Communication Antennas (need 2 more both)! TUVM!
You are in awaiting list of my Main Mike O. Try add Code wl4go6d. If you receive bad answer then delete me and PM and I also delete you. Then try to add Code again. It is the last attempt to have a full contact.
Just out of curiosity, does anyone else have the following people (Game name) in their neighbor list, and if so, are these forum members? Would like to get their forum names if they are:

Andi_Item needed
!micmansour
Emma
I have Andi and Emma in my neighbor lists but don't know are they Forum members.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I got Off Set and Communication Antennas (need 2 more both)! TUVM!
You are in awaiting list of my Main Mike O. Try add Code wl4go6d. If you receive bad answer then delete me and PM and I also delete you. Then try to add Code again. It is the last attempt to have a full contact.

I have Andi and Emma in my neighbor lists but don't know are they Forum members.

Hmmm, I've had you on Mike0 for about a week or so and have been sending gifts. Will try and add you again, if that doesn't work, will delete you and try again.

Thanks for the response on Andi and Emma. Just like to keep forum members and non forum member neighbors on separate lists to give forum members priority.

Last edited:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@m-bari - Sent you a PM.

@Rainer - Sent a friend request to your main account also. :) (I posted this somewhere else a few minutes ago, but have no idea where or if it went, so my apologies if you got tagged twice...)

@Rainer - Good deal. And no worries. I received your gift from rainer2 today also. Will probably have rainer2 on one day, and rainer on the second day.
Me will not be possible to send you from both accounts daily gifts.
You also do not have to send daily to both accounts.
Priority has my first game.
I have my second account especially that I can send more gifts.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Rainer - I understand. I have members main accounts all on one day so far, then I send gifts to supporting accounts on the next day. That way I have forum members as priority gifting on both days, because I still have some non forum neighbors on my list as well that I like to return their gifts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom