Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 6th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
@wkndcmpr - I haven't received any gifts from you, sorry. I show you in my awaiting reply queue as "Sky Marshall". What I suggest, is not delete me, but simply input my friend code again. My friend code is wwgi07l - This letter is a lower case L.

Once you add me, it should connect. If not, we can figure something out. :) Thank you!

@david smith - Thank you for posting. I received your neighbor request the other day and accepted it, but didn't know you were on the forum. I must have missed you saying you added me. I just noticed your post and your in game name and recognized it. I sent you a gift the other day, sorry if it wasn't something you needed, but I didn't know you were on the forum at the time.
your code went through so i think we are connected now
maybe you will receive alot of stuff from me

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@wkndcmpr - It worked on my end. We're showing as neighbors Sky Marshall! Thank you, and you will receive them from me as well.

I apologize to @strats, @m-bari and possibly someone else. I'm still getting used to the forum aspect of this game - Gifting, forum names vs. in game names, signatures, etc. - and may have sent, "Return gift" to some of you, thinking it was take. I'll try and be a little more careful in the future, and am trying to organize my RT list to match everyone's forum name and match it with the in game name so I get them right. :D

Thanks for all of the received gifts, and for being patient with my, "On the job training" so to speak!

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@wkndcmpr - It worked on my end. We're showing as neighbors Sky Marshall! Thank you, and you will receive them from me as well.

I apologize to @strats, @m-bari and possibly someone else. I'm still getting used to the forum aspect of this game - Gifting, forum names vs. in game names, signatures, etc. - and may have sent, "Return gift" to some of you, thinking it was take. I'll try and be a little more careful in the future, and am trying to organize my RT list to match everyone's forum name and match it with the in game name so I get them right. :D

Thanks for all of the received gifts, and for being patient with my, "On the job training" so to speak!
NP:D

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
First round of gifts sent out today. Secondary and third accounts will be tomorrow. Thank you for all the gifts received, they are greatly appreciated!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@ItsRalphy - I don't have any. When I joined the forum, I already had some neighbors. Since joining, I have a lot more. I cleaned out my list of neighbors and have separated the gifting into 2 days. The first day is all of the main accounts from the forum members. The second day is the secondary and third accounts (If applicable) of the forum members, and the rest of my non forum neighbors. Just makes it easier for me, and I don't miss anyone.

Although, I do have a Windows Mobile game, but that was originally made to help this game out, and then I found out that you can't cross platform neighbors. Grrr. So it's mainly just for fun, I don't really spend a lot of time on it. But thanks for asking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom