Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 6th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Kind of off topic for this thread I suppose, but has anyone else noticed that the drops from your flights to destinations are few and far between the past couple of days or so? Or is just me?

Guest plane drops are great, but flights don't seem to be dropping much.

Kind of off topic for this thread I suppose, but has anyone else noticed that the drops from your flights to destinations are few and far between the past couple of days or so? Or is just me?

Actually, now you mntion it, items I need for "normal" quests are slow, yes.

Gifts out tonight, for the couple I ran out before reaching, I WILL send you first tomorrow.

Also - have a thread in the launch forum as started a blue launch and welcome help - @highlander great to have you with me!

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973

I have noticed that too at times other than just this weekend.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I got all gifts sent out today, I will be off of vacation in about 3 more days so I can pay closer attention to the forums and wishlist.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wbdeq22
Username
silviucu
hi guys,
does anyone have amperemeter and lining plate available to gift? i've been looking through the signatures, seen one on @Steve26 's list, can you help, Steve? and anyone else who has the items

thanks

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
If anyone has Pneumatic Cutters and/or Glazing Machines to send, please PM me as I am in need of those items. Thanks!

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O

Hello!
I see in your Gifts list Communication Antenna. Can you send me (Mike O4) 3 items?
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom