Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 27th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Has anybody done the windows 10 upgrade? I did and AC city starts but you cant do anything in the game.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Done! I also found your main account in Neighbors' list. Don't remember, that I was sending gifts to you... Let me know if you need anything from my side.
@ Nicks, I think we are connected well now. Thanks.
My main account doesn't need much because you can't gift the hundreds of thousands of coins I need to upgrade buildings. It's a very slow process for me right now. I want a lot of neighbors so we can share launches.
Thanks for helping.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Laosge , you still show as waiting, so I did not get your well intentioned gift. Please enter Comet18's code (wsst9a9). It is always best to wait several hours, and to close the game before sending gifts when accepting new neighbors.

You are also in the waiting list for my Meteor game. The code for Meteor is in my signature.
Let me know if it works.
Thanks.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Thank you for all received gifts, they are very much appreciated! Mine have been sent out for today. Those that I missed, will be sent tomorrow night. Reached level 44 tonight. Trying to catch up to ya'll. LOL.

@david smith - I was wondering how that was going to affect the game. I'm scheduled at some point to get Windows 10 as well. I know someone on a thread somewhere said they have been playing on Windows 10 for a few months now, and have had no problems. Maybe it's an upgrade thing. May hold off on installing mine until that gets figured out. Hope you're back soon.

@SactoDave - Great, thanks Northern neighbor. Now I have the Buckaroo Banzai theme song in my head....*Leaves whistling....*

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Thank you for all received gifts, they are very much appreciated! Mine have been sent out for today. Those that I missed, will be sent tomorrow night. Reached level 44 tonight. Trying to catch up to ya'll. LOL.

@david smith - I was wondering how that was going to affect the game. I'm scheduled at some point to get Windows 10 as well. I know someone on a thread somewhere said they have been playing on Windows 10 for a few months now, and have had no problems. Maybe it's an upgrade thing. May hold off on installing mine until that gets figured out. Hope you're back soon.

@SactoDave - Great, thanks Northern neighbor. Now I have the Buckaroo Banzai theme song in my head....*Leaves whistling....*
you can go to the forums, look under airport city bugs, glitches, look for the thread windows 10 update failure posted by Kris, he'll tell u how to get it to work for windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom