Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 27th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
@Laosge - It seems to have worked, we are now connected! As far as gifts, I can send you bath towels for your hotel if you'd like. In return, any duty free items (Choc candies, filled candies, makeup, etc.) would be fine, thank you!
Hi :)
already received a bathtowel, (y)
i sent you fuel i think but tomorrow will send filled candies;)
thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
I still can't play for the moment, so please don't delete my from your friends list.
Normally I should here something from support within 5 working days, they are working on it.
I really miss playing and so I won't complete the event.

@Laosge : will send you an invite as soon as my game is running again.
(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
I have a question hope u can help me(n)
What´s the meaning of that symbol underneath the star in upper left side?
On my game is 135/146.
?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Laosge - Thank you, fuel always works. :)

The first bar on the left under the star indicates your current population / population limit, and the bar to the right of that one says your current electric usage / electric limit. If that's what you mean. :)

@Vivke - Sorry to hear you're still having problems and couldn't finish the event. I hope they send you a reset code soon. Won't be deleting you, I've been watching for your updates. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
@Laosge - Thank you, fuel always works. :)

The first bar on the left under the star indicates your current population / population limit, and the bar to the right of that one says your current electric usage / electric limit. If that's what you mean. :)

@Vivke - Sorry to hear you're still having problems and couldn't finish the event. I hope they send you a reset code soon. Won't be deleting you, I've been watching for your updates. :)
Thanks Ten;)
Now i can control the eletricity available(y):D

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Laosge - You're welcome. It definitely helps you figure out which buildings you can place, based on how much population they give, as well as how much juice they need. Feel free to ask any questions, there are a TON of VERY knowledgeable people around these parts - Moreso then me!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
@Laosge - You're welcome. It definitely helps you figure out which buildings you can place, based on how much population they give, as well as how much juice they need. Feel free to ask any questions, there are a TON of VERY knowledgeable people around these parts - Moreso then me!
Good to know:)
I´m playing this game a few months in a windows phone and saddly just discovered (in level 35:eek:)
some features like the more you fly to a city more stars you gain,etc..:cautious:
And also this fantastic forum that help us a lot with gifts and launch...
well, better soon than late...
Sorry for my mistakes in english, not using google translator:rolleyes::(

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Laosge - I have a Windows Phone game too, but don't play it regularly. I don't like the small screen. I'm still learning this myself. Forum members have helped a ton. There is also a very active launch community thread for Windows PC you should check out too. I'll be getting into the launching sometime soon I think.

As for your English, not to worry. There are people on here from Germany, The Netherlands, Russia, The UK, The US, all over. It's all good.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@Laosge : We are connected on my support account (Cyclone4), but you are in my awaiting reply list in my main game (Mike), if you can enter my code for my main game, wi1gd0s, hopefully we'll be connected.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Laosge , you still show as waiting, so I did not get your well intentioned gift. Please enter Comet18's code (wsst9a9). It is always best to wait several hours, and to close the game before sending gifts when accepting new neighbors.

I'll be playing on the Meteor game in a few minutes. Meteor18 code is in the signature below.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
all,
Comet18 has finally reached level 45 and can gift attitude indicators.
Repeat that I plan to build MCC3 and lose Vivaldi antenna to gift, ask me now if you need some.
Happy Flying!!

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
I have a new priority need on WHN 2 Grinding Machines, 2 Air Vent Filter.
Thanks in advance! (UPDATE: I have received the needed items!!)

I will be gifting in a few hours.

@Comet18, I will accept your invites.. Thanks for letting me know. Anyone else that adds me please tag me or PM (I have close to 100 waiting invites).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom