Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 13th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Hello all,
I have completed 2 Stadiums and 1 Villa on WHN. WHN2 has 1 Villa and 1 Stadium completed.

I am good on Goal Post on WHN account. I can really use Video Board and Robotic Lawnmowers.

WHN2 needs 2 Packaging Machine .. Anyone have any?

Thanks for all the gifts received!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

@Gt city and others.
I am done with challenge but will not hit complete button so everyone may visit and cllect items from huts, villas and stadiums.

D

Deleted member 5399

Bungalows, villas and stadiums second street back behind mission control. I believe there are 5 bungalows, 4 villas and 4 stadiums.
I will continue to send lawnmowers to those who ask for or need them.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Still need lots of stadium help...I have 2 completed stadiums however, so please come visit my airport if you are looking to complete the quest!!! I am building 4 in total I think and I won't close early so that you can all reap the benefits of my stadiums!!

@rocky what is the purpose of doing the entire 2 week event in 2 days if your airport is now useless to everyone else?? This is not the first time you closed way too early!! Come on man...be a team player!!
Wow, that's a little harsh, especially when you still get items from Rocky's stadiums whether he closed the quest or not.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Mr Jansen , you din't take the time to read my messages about the event !!!! Before writing the insult in forum READ correctly . Take the the time to verify with me before ( that way it's a proof that you are a team player ! ) PLEASE !!!!!
And If you have a chance to go in my CITY you will get the EVENT ITEMS ,and I will be happy for you man

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks for all the gifts, mine are also out for today, couldn't send to everyone, they come tomorrow.

Still need a lot for completing the event and hope I'll make it this time, because my planes aren't very generous when coming back.

Have a nice weekend.
Hey Vivke come in my city I have 6 Stadiums they wait for you .

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Thanks all for your help, I have been able to finish my upgrade, no special needs now just general flight needs, Thanks again. Doc
P.S. Happy weekend all, Be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom