Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 13th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hello all,
I have completed 2 Stadiums and 1 Villa on WHN. WHN2 has 1 Villa and 1 Stadium completed.

I am good on Goal Post on WHN account. I can really use Video Board and Robotic Lawnmowers.

WHN2 needs 2 Packaging Machine .. Anyone have any?

Thanks for all the gifts received!!
Sent you a request, have room on my gift list, I will send you 2 packaging machines. Doc

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I have sent out my gifts for the day.

Thank you for all of your gifts. Thanks to your help, I now have all 6 of my stadiums finished that you are welcome to visit (so no more stadium items needed.) (Also finished my 1 stadium on Cyclone4, so no more stadium items needed there either.)

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@rocky I would like to publicly apologize for my comments earlier regarding the quest!! I don't why I posted such a bitchy and insulting comment before having all of the information!! You have been a good friend and neighbour to me and many others!! I too have completed the quest, but I am going to stay open for a little while to collect for future quests, buildings, etc.!! Hopefully you'll understand that this was a momentary lapse of reason on my part, and not the way I normally operate. Again, sorry for my ignorance!!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@rocky I would like to publicly apologize for my comments earlier regarding the quest!! I don't why I posted such a bitchy and insulting comment before having all of the information!! You have been a good friend and neighbour to me and many others!! I too have completed the quest, but I am going to stay open for a little while to collect for future quests, buildings, etc.!! Hopefully you'll understand that this was a momentary lapse of reason on my part, and not the way I normally operate. Again, sorry for my ignorance!!
Everything is ok now my friend
Welcome in my city and we continue together when we have a chance to do something together
Friendly
Rocky

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have sent out all gifts for today. Also I stumbled across a post by Alex and he had this program he wrote to backup AC and be able to restore with out having to wait for GI to send reset code. I personally have never had my game crash, but I have noticed some are plagued with the problem. The link below takes you strait to his post, which he has all the info and the program to install to autobackup.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/how-to-backup-your-game-and-fix-bad-update.8703/#post-125095

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Sorry they were late - It's amazing how work can impede City and Airport management - but all gifts have been sent out. I sent normal items to those that appeared to have completed the stadiums, or had no more event items in their signatures. Thank you for all gifts received and have a great weekend!

Signature has been updated.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks everyone for the gifts!!

Signature updated...just a few more things to collect!! No more goal posts, video boards or robotic lawn mowers please!!

Still need fuelX20 as often as possible!!

Have a great day!!

Last edited:
Gifts sent for today many thanks as always for those received.
Have completed quest but will leave buildings in place if others want to visit.
So no more quest items please I have updated my signature to reflect this and also to show my current gift requirements.
Once again thank you everyone for helping me to complete my first ever quest.
Cheers.
Robert

Hi - gifts out folks - now have 4 stadiums built and 1 in construction, but 7 waiting in the warehouse!!! Really need video boards and robotic lawnmowers. TAking a while for the flights part of the quest to land, other bits look ok.

@KenDuckySmith - really sorry, sent you a quest item and know you have finished, will try harder tomorrow! @Robert - your message came through too late for me, but noted!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@ItsRalphy - I hear you on the flight drops. Since the quest started, I finally had 3 of them - 2 of the same item unfortunately - drop for me this morning. I have the stadium portion, and have completed the third portion 2 out of 4 times so far. If the flight drops increase, might actually pull it off!

@Robert - Congrats on your first quest. This is my first attempt at it also.

And congrats to everyone else that has completed it, though I'd love to know how some of you managed it in about 3 days. LOL.

Hi - gifts out folks - now have 4 stadiums built and 1 in construction, but 7 waiting in the warehouse!!! Really need video boards and robotic lawnmowers. TAking a while for the flights part of the quest to land, other bits look ok.

@KenDuckySmith - really sorry, sent you a quest item and know you have finished, will try harder tomorrow! @Robert - your message came through too late for me, but noted!
That's OK I was a little surprised my self as everything seemed to drop at once from both flights and neighbours.
Thanks for the message/
Robert

@ItsRalphy - I hear you on the flight drops. Since the quest started, I finally had 3 of them - 2 of the same item unfortunately - drop for me this morning. I have the stadium portion, and have completed the third portion 2 out of 4 times so far. If the flight drops increase, might actually pull it off!

@Robert - Congrats on your first quest. This is my first attempt at it also.

And congrats to everyone else that has completed it, though I'd love to know how some of you managed it in about 3 days. LOL.
Thank you, I hope everything drops into place for you and as I posted elsewhere, all the last items dropped within 1 hour so I hope the same happens for you.
Good Luck.
Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom