Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
I got indeed chests..I don't know from which period..but they are welcome ;)
Is the cycle done for this week already? It looks like they are from my 3rd place to Singapore and 5th place to North Observatory from right now? However my world map hasn't updated back to zero yet? Confused...

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Is the cycle done for this week already? It looks like they are from my 3rd place to Singapore and 5th place to North Observatory from right now? However my world map hasn't updated back to zero yet? Confused...
some bugs are good :cool:

D

Deleted member 5399

I'm not sure if weekly resets are going to be on Thursdays now and Alliance resets done on Sunday
<<<<Totally and utterly Looney of you ask him!<<<<<<

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Good Morning Neighbors,

I have started a Blue Launch to celebrate my birthday today and to share with all my neighbors a chance to travel to orbit and back with me. 1236/2000 in so far with @Davejoyg the first participant to join in.

Hope to see you at the launch pad,
Flo

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thank you Dave,

I will send you Red Paint tomorrow if you still need it. I didn't see that you needed that and sent you something else. Sorry...

Hi Neighbors,

Thank you for all the birthday gifts I woke up to. I have sent all 20 of my gifts out for my cycle today. Those few I still owe will be first on the list tomorrow.

I have a Blue Launch going and would love for more people to join. It is just @Davejoyg and myself still. Lot's of places left open. 1404/2000 points in so far.

Bye...

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Thank you Dave,

I will send you Red Paint tomorrow if you still need it. I didn't see that you needed that and sent you something else. Sorry...
Bye...

All set on paint, just got yours and that completes the paint needs. Heater and Sleigh Oil is ll I have left on that one. Finally had enough land with today's sale on expansion to add the ice runway.

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
All set on paint, just got yours and that completes the paint needs. Heater and Sleigh Oil is ll I have left on that one. Finally had enough land with today's sale on expansion to add the ice runway.
So I did send you Red Paint? I was worried I sent you something else. I bought one plot of land on my city side. I have enough greenies to buy 2 more plots. Just worried about this Christmas Event. Nothing is dropping. May need to use some greenies to finish it off. Have not used any on this event at all. Want to save them for land only.

@Ten33go is in on the Birthday Blue Launch. Just a bit more to launch! Yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom