Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Wow, I am the first one this week. I hope everyone is enjoying flying today. It has been a blast last week. This week will be even more fun. I updated my signature. I look forward to giving gifts to all my neighbors this week everyday!

Edit : @Ten33go sorry to take your place... LOL

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Wow, I am the first one this week. I hope everyone is enjoying flying today. It has been a blast last week. This week will be even more fun. I updated my signature. I look forward to giving gifts to all my neighbors this week everyday!

Congratulations for being the first to post. You should have left a message for @Ten33go - something in-keeping with being first. Well done, but no greenies I'm afraid.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Dear Neighbors,

If you don't have any of my building needs, please just send me Old Lanterns. I don't need any Snowballs or Icicles since my sleighs are not running. The only elves that were nice to me today were from @Captain WH Rollins airport city. I think he chased away the Grinch from his city for me... If anyone can help me with finishing my Cosmic Fuel Station, I will be more ready to do launches with everyone. I just need 3 more Laser Levels to start collecting more solid fuel. I got a II packet for CC or Bai today. I don't know which since my world map updates so slowly. Do others have the same issue with the map? Anyway, I have a lot of launch ready stuff ready to go for Green Launches. Need to finish off my Mission Control Center upgrade to be included in Blue Launches. Thank you all...

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Neighbors,

If you don't have any of my building needs, please just send me Old Lanterns. I don't need any Snowballs or Icicles since my sleighs are not running. The only elves that were nice to me today were from @Captain WH Rollins airport city. I think he chased away the Grinch from his city for me... If anyone can help me with finishing my Cosmic Fuel Station, I will be more ready to do launches with everyone. I just need 3 more Laser Levels to start collecting more solid fuel. I got a II packet for CC or Bai today. I don't know which since my world map updates so slowly. Do others have the same issue with the map? Anyway, I have a lot of launch ready stuff ready to go for Green Launches. Need to finish off my Mission Control Center upgrade to be included in Blue Launches. Thank you all...

The elves in my game site have not been very good to me lately, now I know why. The elves prefer you to me. I noticed you have re-jigged your game site, its looking clean, neat and tidy. You are doing very well.

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi Neighbors,

Wow, a ton of gifts just came in. Thank you. Please note I have enough of a bunch of items already. I updated my signature to show it.

I am putting together my list for my gifting tomorrow morning. Need to be quick since I will be doing it from school before classes. If you haven't already, please PM me if you want something special from me. Otherwise, I will just follow what is on your signature.

@porvillewright , again... thank you for your gift today. However, I have no idea what you want back from me. Please list your needs in your signature and add an avatar before @Captain WH Rollins gets after you about it.

Bye...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Neighbors,

Wow, a ton of gifts just came in. Thank you. Please note I have enough of a bunch of items already. I updated my signature to show it.

I am putting together my list for my gifting tomorrow morning. Need to be quick since I will be doing it from school before classes. If you haven't already, please PM me if you want something special from me. Otherwise, I will just follow what is on your signature.

@porvillewright , again... thank you for your gift today. However, I have no idea what you want back from me. Please list your needs in your signature and add an avatar before @Captain WH Rollins gets after you about it.

Bye...

Well said, a picture is so much nicer than a blank square. It's far more pleasing and much more personal, me thinks.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Good morning everyone and welcome to a new week of trading. As always just let me know if you need anything.

Reactions: Flo

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
cheers everyone, as most of you already know, win phone players can exchange gifts with win pc and join launches. Feel free to add me and enjoy the benefits. Any fuel 20 is appreciated to exchange. Or something from my list.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts, mine are also send and some of you first on my list for tomorrow.

@ItsRalphy : also don't get any further with the event, sleighs don't bring nothing and now I'm out of packages to fly to the several locations. Also have more buildings in my warehouse but won't be able to finish the 2 I've placed in my city. The events are Always difficult to complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom