Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

Ten days into January 2016 and it has proved to be quite a productive and successful gaming period, with a number of completed objectives, the only exception being Santa's Bad Day Event, which has proved to be not so successful for me.

With regards to the success I've spent 10 green notes (during the recent discount period) on a new plot of land (this has allowed me to re-jig a number of existing buildings on the airport side, creating some space), I've spent 16,000k coins on two coal stations (increasing my electricity power supply ratings) and have also spent 45,000k coins upgrading the Baggage Hall to level 3 (upgrading to level 4 will take place once the building takes on solid form).

I've also been able to purchase and place, on the city side, a number of new buildings - Private Clinic (79,000k coins), Hippodrome (96,000k coins) and Science Park (265,000k coins).

My one and only disappointment, during this new year period, is not being able to complete Santa's Bad Day Event. I do congratulate those members who have successfully managed to complete the event, I hope you are pleased with the rewards you received.

I would also like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to all of my neighbours for all the gifts and unique items received during this period.

Happy and safe flying to you all.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Hi Friends!
Just checked and cleaned up my awaiting lists.
I found that Nix (@Nicks ) is in MikeO awaiting list.
And @Bertje Flo2 (@Flo ) @BrownHornet is in MikeO3 awaiting list.
Add my Codes please to be sure that the connection is good
@m-bari sent invites to mike O, mike O3 from red october

Hi everyone, I'm a relative newbie to AC and am looking for some items to get my repair base up to level 3 and my terminal up to 4...

Friend code = wtf5i87
Level = 19
Stars = 21

Need: Insulation, Drill Machines for repair base. Shredder, Stamp, cash counter and server rack for terminal.

Can give - lots of basics and what I guess is an abnormal amount of "drill equipment".
sent invite from red october, will send invites from gamerader, and gameradar2

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Thanks for all the gifts, mine are send and some are waiting for tomorrow.

@WhatHappenedNow : think you still need 1 fluorescent lamp now, I'll send it tomorrow.

Since today my sleighs didn't bring nothing, like it was practically all days so, I won't complete the Santa event :(
Same ISSUE, my friend. Just keep your stuff for next year... Then you'll WIN it!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
waq4yin
Username
BrownHornet
What is the member name for the person with the HS1,2,3,4 accounts? I can't search them on the 3 letters. I get frequent gifts from them but wanted to check their sig for gift returns.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Well, so far I'm 2-2 on events participated in with Ten33go. I've just completed the Santa's Bad Day event a few minutes ago. I also gifted lanterns to those that still had them in their signatures or that I knew were still trying. I will be closing it out after I post this.

Unfortunately, I haven't got a snowballs chance in the Hawaiian Islands of making it, so I'm 0-1 on events with Ten33go2. So, will just play it out and see what I can collect for next year and join @Nicks and @Vivke (And @david smith if he doesn't cheat) in conquering it next time around. Congrats to everyone who made it, and I feel your pain if you didn't.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
Hello friends!

How do you zoom in and out when playing on a Windows PC with a mouse? The zoom tool was removed in the latest update. Somehow one of our flight crew changed it to the highest zoom level, which makes the game even more difficult to click through. We have tried everything to get it zoomed back out. Thanks!

We completed Santa's Bad Day - it didn't look like we were going to get the Ice Block from Africa but it finally came through. Had to use some of the accelerators and spend lots of fuel. But I guess that's what it's for...

Thanks!

Sophia and her flight crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom