Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
HI -Happy Sunday morning from England - busy day for me today - taking my daughter back to Uni, so off to Sheffield in the snow. Thus bad form if I am playing the game too much whilst that is going on!

Sent out todays gifts, and nearly have tomorrows 20 ready, just a couple of spaces left. Thanks to all who have sent things to me. Have sent everyone who I know is doing the quest Fuel20 today - as you will need them. "Some like it Hot" and the "Truth is Out There collections" rely on flying the fighter to Area 51 - it takes 28 fuel to fly there, and 60 to bring it back. Once you activate the map, you need to do as many round trips in the 6 hours or so you have, at 88 fuel a time. I only need three items to complete my 2 truth is out there collections and the quest is done from me, but as we know, those last couple of items can be the hardest, if even impossible, to get!

Happy flying!

@ItsRalphy Not the worst place in the world ;). Hope your daughter enjoys uni.

Have sent my gifts - many thanks for those received :)- will return to those I missed tomorrow.

Steve

Hi - I a in an alliance and we have the chance to invite another member, however it is so difficult too know who is "available" and who isn't. Can I ask forum members to add to their signature simply whether they are in an alliance or not? No further details needed.

Thanks gang.
gameradar2 not in alliance

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts out from !KB and !KB2
Debating on whether to close out Event from !KB or not.
As for !KB2, I've considered just letting it run it's time out and not focus on something I cannot acquire. Although passengers aren't a problem; fuel, visitations, give nothing when I click on debris fields, and I'd rather focus on gathering items I need to build, upgrade, etc.

D

Deleted member 5399

finly gamerader and gameradar2 got fighters
@david smith
Some events are meant to be for those who have plenty of resources, ie., planes, passengers, fuel, etc.
Low level players simply have to rely on their neighbors.
I myself find I am wasting my 5 chances of getting something from a neighbor, by searching for plasma, or geiger counters.

Gifts out from !KB and !KB2
Debating on whether to close out Event from !KB or not.
As for !KB2, I've considered just letting it run it's time out and not focus on something I cannot acquire. Although passengers aren't a problem; fuel, visitations, give nothing when I click on debris fields, and I'd rather focus on gathering items I need to build, upgrade, etc.
please send optical system to red october (2) from KB2

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi - I a in an alliance and we have the chance to invite another member, however it is so difficult too know who is "available" and who isn't. Can I ask forum members to add to their signature simply whether they are in an alliance or not? No further details needed.

Thanks gang.

I'm sorry Ralphy, I'm already spoken for, you're just going to have to find someone...Err... Wait.....I mean I'm already in an alliance with both accounts...Yeah, yeah, that's what I meant....:):p:oops::eek::D:ROFLMAO::unsure::whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom