Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
All of these are from guest airplanes. I'm shocked anyone needs them - I wish I could discard them.

airmag.png

Hi - I a in an alliance and we have the chance to invite another member, however it is so difficult too know who is "available" and who isn't. Can I ask forum members to add to their signature simply whether they are in an alliance or not? No further details needed.

Thanks gang.
Hi @ItsRalphy I am not in an alliance so if you still need someone when you get back from the Cutlery Capital please let me know

Hi - I a in an alliance and we have the chance to invite another member, however it is so difficult too know who is "available" and who isn't. Can I ask forum members to add to their signature simply whether they are in an alliance or not? No further details needed.

Thanks gang.

Alliance ?!?!? I have no knowledge of this alliance you speak of. :eek:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Thanks everyone for the gifts this week!! As always I appreciate everything you do to make my journey in this game more successful!! Hopefully my gifts are helping your game out too!! This UFO event is proving to be very challenging, but hopefully with a little luck, I'll be able to complete it by week's end!! Have a great week of flying and of course, if I can help you out with anything specific from my gift list...just PM me or tag me in the forum!!
Yes - this event has proven to be very challenging. I have even used 2 golden dice now and still have 1 item left to find.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
I am currently in search of 4 safety cones... if you have one and could send it to me it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I am still looking for a couple of busy flyers to join my alliance!! If you are interested please tag me here so I can send you an invitation!!

@Blue Aero ... neighbour request sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom