Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies for inability to gift at this time. Too much stress on the back and pain making hard to focus on game. Body sore from neck to toe.
Dr got me set up for MRI next Thursday, but will try to be on as much as tolerable. We've tried PT, Chiropractor, and pain meds, (although can be addictive).
Not nerve pain as medicine for neuropathy would have helped it, if the pain was a nerve issue. So going to attempt to rest.
@KenDuckySmith - thinking of you - look after yourself an hope with a New Year things will improve for you.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
All my 20 gift items just sent on this New Year's day to my neighbours. Thanks for helping me with my shopping. The stock room is well stocked with many valuable gifts.

Reactions: Flo
D

Deleted member 5399

Although my feathers were a might out of sorts last night, I did manage to get my gifts out, although I'm somewhat skeptical about visiting neighbors when I'm online with !KB. I fear losing the shift workers at my production facilities, once I turn my back on them. Some seem to go on strike quite often now. I do so hope GI figures out a solution to this bug.
And speaking of GI and the game, has anyone else been experiencing that pop up with Selma, or Madeline, (the girl who pushes sales of 3 items)? I get it every time I open the game, or visit neighbors if I dare to, and even times after launching a rocket.
Wishing all of you the best in the New Year.
Ken

I've started over as @pwilberwright and am currently at level 27. I've inputed friend codes for the following windows members:
@Rainer
@ItsRalphy
@KenDuckySmith
@Tygigamon
@Wired Parrott
@greenwolf
@RedOctober
@Okie
@rocky
@PeterNL
@Captain WH Rollins
@Harcount
@Saralaraloola
as many of you were my neighbors when I was @porvillewright. @KenDucky and Capt Rollins have added me as well as Nick in SW Russia. I invite all of you as I plan to use this forum to gift and support my neighbors.
My game is @pwilberwright and my friend code is "wfas4p8".

Best of the new year to you all!

Hi, I can't find your invite this morning !
I have input your friend code into my game and you are now shown as waiting.
Could you input my code again ? (See below)

NB My Username is Harcourt not Harcount

Regards

Steve26

150+ Star Club
I sent you the Fluorescent Lamp! Fluorescent is a new word for me. I always spell it incorrectly by typing flour first...uhgg

Received :). Don't worry about the spelling, I too can get it wrong.

Many thanks for all gifts received - have sent mine out.

Please be aware that I will upgrade my Reserve Hangar to Level 2 in the next day or so, therefore will no longer have Fluorescent Lamps to gift after this time.

Steve

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Received :). Don't worry about the spelling, I too can get it wrong.

Many thanks for all gifts received - have sent mine out.

Please be aware that I will upgrade my Reserve Hangar to Level 2 in the next day or so, therefore will no longer have Fluorescent Lamps to gift after this time.

Steve
Thanks Steve for the Do Not Disturb Sign. Thank you to all neighbors who sent gifts today!

Feeling left out since I can't join Blue Launches. @Captain WH Rollins just started one. Therefore, I am upgrading my Mission Control Center and built a Launch Pad 2 (for Blue Launches, yes?). I revised my need list. Neighbors, please message me if I am sending you the wrong gifts or you want something special when my next gift cycle starts in 12 hours.

Thank you...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks Steve for the Do Not Disturb Sign. Thank you to all neighbors who sent gifts today!

Feeling left out since I can't join Blue Launches. @Captain WH Rollins just started one. Therefore, I am upgrading my Mission Control Center and built a Launch Pad 2 (for Blue Launches, yes?). I revised my need list. Neighbors, please message me if I am sending you the wrong gifts or you want something special when my next gift cycle starts in 12 hours.

Thank you...

You are doing extremely well with your game. The site is looking really good. Well done.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
You are doing extremely well with your game. The site is looking really good. Well done.
Thank you Captain!

Well, my Dad did buy me 590 Baht (16 dollars) of greenies. 8 dollars for Christmas and 8 dollars for New Years. With the Bonus Card deal, you get 96 greenies for 8 dollars here on the Thai Windows Store site. How much is it over there? I have used only two-thirds of them. Saving the rest to buy even more land once a sale comes along.

Anyway, the greenies have allowed me to expand my land quickly and use some interesting bonuses. I am using that Sky Captain bonus they gave us today along with a Secret Faucet. I can barely keep up...lol

I look forward to completing the upgrades I have in process, getting to level 31 so I can sell my level 4 runway and replace it with a level 5, and upgrading my town hall ASAP. Can't fit many more people in my city.

Bye...

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Happy New Year to All
I hope 2016 is wonderful for all of us :)

I've sent my gifts listed below. Note, some received late may not be recorded here. My reset time has shifted to morning, and before long it will drift back up to evening. I'm trying to keep up. You always seem to send more than I can return. Thanks everyone. Luv you guys,
Comet18

Comet18 Gift Activity for Today
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
(@Captain WH Rollins) sent
(@Wired Parrott) received sent
613yenta (@yenta613) received sent
bjs (@bjs) sent
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) received sent
Bolleke () received sent
Cats (@cats are awesome) received sent
Chuck2 (@cward) received sent
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) received sent
doc (@Doc) received sent
Don () received sent
flo2 (@Flo) received sent
Harcourt (@Harcourt) received
HS2 (@HS72) received
JCB (@uschu) received sent
JSB111 received
Okie (@Kris) received sent
Phlflyer1 (@Phylflyer) received sent
Red Oct (@david smith) received
Saralaraloola (@Saralaraloola) received sent
Sophia (@SophiaElizabeth) received sent
WTR1 () received sent
Yetti (@uyetti) received sent

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
Hello all and Happy New Year!

I do not post much on the trading thread but I've updated my signature for the new year.

If you are not connected to me and I have an item that you would like to trade for, please feel free to send me a friend request and also message me here to let me know what item(s) you can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom