Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for another airport joke - enjoy:-

An airliner is coming into land at an airport obscured by fog. Visibility is practically nil, the ILS system is on the blink, so the pilot has to land on wits alone. "Flaps, check," he says to the copilot, "Landing Gear, check. Altitude, check. Right, we're going in. Hold on." The plane lands and comes to a screeching, grinding halt; just short of the edge of the runway. "Holy Cow!" exclaims the pilot, "This must be the shortest runway I've ever landed on!" The copilot looks left and right and says "Yeah, and about the widest, too ..."

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
**** Ten33go is back!!!!! ****

@WhatHappenedNow - Thank you for reminding me of that. I was originally going to do that, as it had worked before, and read somewhere on here to play to level 5. I'm back up and running. Thank you again sir, and I owe you a beer, coffee, donut, steak, etc. that you may desire.

@Flo - If you updated your game before the update, do as @WhatHappenedNow now said. It should work for you. It did for me!

@ItsRalphy - They didn't have that file before the update. It appeared after the update. The only one we saved prior to the update was the savegame.bin. Alls good. Have temporarily updated my signature, and will update it further once I see what event gifts I have, etc.

P. S. - Thank you to all who continued sending gifts. I have quite a backlog. Going to take me a little while, but will get everyone back as soon as I can!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi - I have restarted my game three times since the update. Each time it goes back just to the state at the update, not level 1. I have found I only need to back up two files which I copy to a memory stick 2 or 3 times a day = they are SaveProfile.bin and playerprefs.dat - these are the 2 that update everytime you close the game. Either way, backing up is essential - I have a shortcut on the desktop, and save to a memory stick.
Thank you and @Kris for teaching me how to do this. I have a short-cut set up to save to one of my memory sticks. I have it saving the entire folder:
C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState
This is correct, yes? I see the .bin files you are talking about in this folder. Too bad I didn't do this with my first game. Well... will see what Timur can do within the next 7 days. I may just start over doing Flo. Thank goodness Flo2 is doing well and now safer thanks to you all. Bye

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Good Morning Neighbors!

It is a beautiful Saturday morning here. I am going to go to sleep for awhile. I think I deserve it. Just made Level 31. Brought all my planes in and replaced the Level 4 Runway with a Level 5! All my planes are back out now so I have a couple hours to sleep. I will be up just in time to receive them all back and to send a round of gifts. Thank you for all your help and advice.

Sincerely,
Flo
p.s. I backed up @SactoDave

Good Morning Neighbors!

It is a beautiful Saturday morning here. I am going to go to sleep for awhile. I think I deserve it. Just made Level 31. Brought all my planes in and replaced the Level 4 Runway with a Level 5! All my planes are back out now so I have a couple hours to sleep. I will be up just in time to receive them all back and to send a round of gifts. Thank you for all your help and advice.

Sincerely,
Flo
p.s. I backed up @SactoDave
Have a good rest - you have earned it! Its midnight here, so Goodnight from England!

Reactions: Flo

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
Hi, I can't find your invite this morning !
I have input your friend code into my game and you are now shown as waiting.
Could you input my code again ? (See below)

NB My Username is Harcourt not Harcount

Regards
Hello!
I inputed your code and you are my neighbor.
As to the misspelling, my excuse is a improved set of eyeglasses I'm not used to yet....
Best regards!

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Thank you and @Kris for teaching me how to do this. I have a short-cut set up to save to one of my memory sticks. I have it saving the entire folder:
C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Packages\0EB8BD08.AirportCity_erk4rrwmt7jyt\LocalState
This is correct, yes? I see the .bin files you are talking about in this folder. Too bad I didn't do this with my first game. Well... will see what Timur can do within the next 7 days. I may just start over doing Flo. Thank goodness Flo2 is doing well and now safer thanks to you all. Bye
yes there are bin files and some data files and save files all in that folder.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@SactoDave - Just backed up the whole Local State folder. I closed the game earlier this afternoon and just got back home. So before starting the game, backed up the new folder. Going to try and start Ten33go now.

**Edit - Started up just fine, and was where I'm supposed to be. Gifting earlier this afternoon, but can again.

Last edited:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
So did I get a bonus gift cycle, or am I stealing from tomorrow??
We'll find out tomorrow. I just noticed that I can send gifts again today, so I sent another round. I don't need any icicles. Please send lanterns, requested building supplies or duty free items. Thanks all.

Comet18 Gift Activity since last report this morning
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
(@Captain WH Rollins) received sent
613yenta (@yenta613) received sent
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) received sent
Bolleke () received sent
Cats (@cats are awesome) sent
Chuck2 (@cward) received sent
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) received sent
doc (@Doc) received sent
Don () received sent
flo2 (@Flo) received sent
gamerader (@david smith) sent
JCB (@uschu) received sent
Okie (@Kris) received sent
Phlflyer (@Phylflyer1) received sent
Red Oct (@david smith) received
Saralaraloola (@Saralaraloola) received sent
Sky Marshall (@wkndcmpr) received
SkyM2 (@wkndcmpr) received
Sophia (@SophiaElizabeth) received sent
Ten33 (@Ten33go) received sent
Ten33go2 (@Ten33go) received
Vivke (@Vivke) received
WTR1 () received sent
Yetti (@uyetti) received sent

HI everyone gameradar2 is suspended, the reason for this is my windows store is corrupted, and Microsoft cant fix it, they've tried, I'll half to create a new screen name and then download Airport city, and wait for restore code from GI support. Sorry:cry::(

Last edited:

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
HI eveyone after the Santa's bad day event, gameradar2 will be suppended, the reason for this is my windows store is currupted, and microoft cant fix it, they've tried, I'll half to create a new screen name and then download Airportcity, and wait for restore code from GI support. Sorry:cry::(

Sorry to hear :(
Hope you will be back up and running soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom