Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 31st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

@Mr. K
@david smith
@ItsRalphy
@wkndcmpr Aka Sky Marshall
@Ten33go
@KenDuckySmith Aka !KB lol
and 1 unknown random friend.
7 Gifts were sent out today, which means there are still 12 gifts left to send from !KB2 if one chooses to add me as a neighbor today.
I am currently working on a few collections, and small challenges like visiting Goa, gas canisters from Bali for Croockers Airship, and some lol ugly wooden mask for Mr. Wulf.
So I'm in town for the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mr. K
@david smith
@ItsRalphy
@Ten33go
7 Gifts were sent out today, which means there are still 13 gifts left to send from !KB2 if one chooses to add me as a neighbor today.
I am currently working on a few collections, and small challenges like visiting Goa, gas canisters from Bali for Croockers Airship, and some lol ugly wooden mask for Mr. Wulf.
And just for clarity, regardless of whether I received a gift from KB or KB2, I would usually always return a gift to KB.

Thanks for your gifts as always

@Mr. K
@david smith
@ItsRalphy
@Ten33go
7 Gifts were sent out today, which means there are still 13 gifts left to send from !KB2 if one chooses to add me as a neighbor today.
Have sent a request to !KB2 am already neighbours with !KB will gift accordingly if accepted.
Cheers.
Robert

D

Deleted member 5399

Added another random friend and gifted. Also added code to profile for the moment.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Robert
Lol I did the same thing and sent some chocolate candies.
Down to 11 gifts left for today folks. Come one, come 10 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom