Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 31st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
I can send you the cooling chamber, just sent you a friend request. I find it strange that I can send stuff I don't have even though I need the same thing. Be great if you click the send in return although I've heard that it doesn't always work. I'm kinda new to this so call me a rookie if I'm off-base

Username: davejoyg
Friend Code: wjdxf5v
LVL: 40 / 52 stars / 6 hearts

I can send:
Do Not Disturb, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Eau de Toilette, Stapler, Power Source, Makeup, Amperemeter, Flight Catering, Horn Antenna, Grinding Machine

I need:
3X Cooling Chamber, 3X Solar Cell, 3X Communication Antenna, 3X Optical System, 3X Archive Box
@Davejoyg - I received your invite and I'd be happy return the cooling chamber back to you once my gifting is reset back to 20. I hope soon. I also can send you the Archive box. and the solar cell....wow..this is cool....welcome to the forum and thank you for sending an invite. There's plenty of members here that can help you with any questions or problems you have. They have helped me alot since i have joined and I have whole lot from here.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Thanks to:
m-bari, Sacto, Tygigamon, Yenta, Cluck, Wamike, itsRalphy, !angel, Mike03, Derby, Tatsuo, Cyclone4 for a total of 13 players in the Red Launch attempting record. We didn't do it but for sure we will try it again.

Very good and cool:cool:.

only from personal interest..hopefully next time there will be another starter ;) (sactodave or Rainer? who has the most in common neighbors?)..so that i could join.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
Hello,
today i started the game on windows pc, i need a lot of friends/neighbors of course
please send me pm if you want to add me.
i've send requests to @Mr. K, @myrddyn , @PeterNL :)
@Kamikaze - welcome to the forum. I was visiting a neighbor when I receive 200 in coins notification. ty spare wire will be gifted. Correction: I sent passenger - 10. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Very good and cool:cool:.

@PeterNL - Invite sent. Can send you the Gyroscope

I can send:
Do Not Disturb, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Eau de Toilette, Stapler, Power Source, Makeup, Amperemeter, Flight Catering, Gyroscope, Horn Antenna, Grinding Machine

I need:
3X Cooling Chamber, 3X Solar Cell, 3X Communication Antenna, 3X Optical System, 3X Archive Box, 1X Laser, 1X Lining Plate

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
@PeterNL - Invite sent. Can send you the Gyroscope

I can send:
Do Not Disturb, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Eau de Toilette, Stapler, Power Source, Makeup, Amperemeter, Flight Catering, Gyroscope, Horn Antenna, Grinding Machine

I need:
3X Cooling Chamber, 3X Solar Cell, 3X Communication Antenna, 3X Optical System, 3X Archive Box, 1X Laser, 1X Lining Plate

Welcome! accepted your invite. Let me know if i'm now in your list of neighbors..I can send comm. antenna to you.

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
@PeterNL @Mr. K : It seems not to work

upload_2015-9-6_16-10-6.png

I can send you the cooling chamber, just sent you a friend request. I find it strange that I can send stuff I don't have even though I need the same thing. Be great if you click the send in return although I've heard that it doesn't always work. I'm kinda new to this so call me a rookie if I'm off-base

I can send:
Do Not Disturb, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Eau de Toilette, Stapler, Power Source, Makeup, Amperemeter, Flight Catering, Horn Antenna, Grinding Machine

I need:
3X Cooling Chamber, 3X Solar Cell, 3X Communication Antenna, 3X Optical System, 3X Archive Box
optical system on its way

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
@Kamikaze - is your window pc code correct? I have accepted you but when I entered your code it's states invalid. which is weird, since this is my first time entering your code. Check your code it doesn't seem to me right. I am not sure if there's another number or letter missing.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Mr. K

[USER=6382]@Davejoyg
- Sent you an friend request also, if you could accept and input my friend code, the connection should be completed. Welcome to the forums!

@Kamikaze - I have tried to send you a friend request also, but as @myrddyn and @Mr. K said above, your code is saying not valid. Are you sure your friend code is correct? Also, welcome to the forums![/USER]

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
Yes, your right, i forgot a letter :oops::oops::oops:

code is w0rhacw (0 stands for zero)

I'm sorry for my mistake.

It went through and we should be neighbors. ty. You should received my gift, if not. I'll resend it or send something else you need. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom