Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 10th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Hello everyone and thanks with the help on the repair base. Now I am looking for a stapler, two white Board and one steel frame. Just in case someone does not have my friends code it is wccxaq8. Also can someone explain where do I go to add someone to my friends list if I have their code. I see how you all have added me and I would like to do this also.
invite sent

D

Deleted member 5399

I'm here.
Will update info in little while.
Have had a bout of stress and guilt over something personal and coping with it.
I wish to stay friends/neighbors with all.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@Noel - Whatever the gift you sent is always appreciate.
@Rainer - when i enter your code it states invalid. But on rainer2 i have been sending gifts on that account. So I don't know what is going on there.
@PeterNL - thank you for the promotional code. Carrots are very good.
@Vivke - Accepted your invite. let me know if I need to enter your code. thank for being a neighbor.

Thank you all that have sent me gifts. i hope received the gifts that you needed from me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hey guys, thanks for the adds and thank you for the gifts. I've just managed to send mine out, I'm sorry if you've been missed, it's been a hectic day for me with work, then venturing 2 hours to my cottage. If there is anything I can assist you with on my gift list then please feel free to inbox me and tell me, I'm English born and raised (despite now calling Toronto home) so being blunt does not offend me. Honestly, you won't scare me! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom