Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 10th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
My user name is gvdc and I am new to the game and in need of items and neighbors to help me grow. The main things I need urgently are items to raise my town hall to level 3 and 2 drill machines to raise my repair base to level 3. My friend code is wccxaq8

gifts I can send
Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Do not Disturb sign, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Makeup, Ampere meter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Arch Metal Detector, Horn Antenna, Grinding Machine, Laptop, Walkie- talkie, X-Ray Scanner, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Tunnel Freezer, fruit lollipop,Earplugs.

Hi @gvdc can you please send me a washing machine?

I send Fuel additives to you..not sure what you want besides drill machines ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Sent out my gift for today, I tried to scroll through and help with what I could, the rest of you got what I thought might be helpful like landing lights as I don't want you all fighting like children over who got the best gift.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Not until I am level 41, is there any other things you might need. Do you have white board or stapler.

no I don't have them. It is also useful to ask for some flight items because everybody can send them (make a big wishlist ;).

And please make a signature..see the image for the place you can make it.

Attachments

• Knipsel.PNG
    Knipsel.PNG
    58.9 KB · Views: 103
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@ItsRalphy - I will enter your code. Entered your code. so let me know i need to do anything else. ty

Everyone: How do you all keep track of what neighbors needing what? You have your own personal spreadsheet? I don't know how to know what to send at times. Any advice would be appreciated.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
@ItsRalphy - I will enter your code. Entered your code. so let me know i need to do anything else. ty

Everyone: How do you all keep track of what neighbors needing what? You have your own personal spreadsheet? I don't know how to know what to send at times. Any advice would be appreciated.

I think everybody has is own method. Personally i send first what someone ask mentioned at the name. Second If i have enough time a search the forum or else I send something general like fight items or in your case F20...everybody likes F20(y)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Noel, I believe you sent Comet an invite; it's accepted. Am I on your neighbor list or the wait list?

@all according to the bonus when I logged on, I received other invites, but don't know from who. Please tag a member when you send invites. I don't automatically accept every random neighbor.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wccxaq8
Username
gvdc
Hello everyone and thanks with the help on the repair base. Now I am looking for a stapler, two white Board and one steel frame. Just in case someone does not have my friends code it is wccxaq8. Also can someone explain where do I go to add someone to my friends list if I have their code. I see how you all have added me and I would like to do this also.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@Saralaraloola : We are connected on Cyclone4, but you are on my wait list on Mike-please enter code wi1gd0s to complete the connection.

@Noel : You are on my wait lists in both games-please enter codes wi1gd0s and whivb7a to complete the connections.

@Mr. K : I have you on my wait list for Cyclone4-please enter code whivb7a to complete the connection.

@gvdc : I just sent you a stapler. I can send you a whiteboard in a few hours from my other account.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hello everyone and thanks with the help on the repair base. Now I am looking for a stapler, two white Board and one steel frame. Just in case someone does not have my friends code it is wccxaq8. Also can someone explain where do I go to add someone to my friends list if I have their code. I see how you all have added me and I would like to do this also.
@gvdc, welcme to the forums
To add a friend code:
in the game:
1) click on friends icon (all the people)
2) click on friends icon in the pop up
3) on the tabs, click on "friend codes"
type the code in the box. Note there is not much feedback when you type (ie you will not see the cursor, it's OK)
be sure to click submit. You should earn some coins.

Note this is the same place to enter the weekend code that we share on Friday.

edited to add: Note - there is a low limit of how many codes you may add each day, It's something like 5 and doesn't seem to go up with higher levels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom