Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 10th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wccxaq8
Username
gvdc
Hi there @gvdc welcome to the forum.
Please feel free to add me as a neighbour and I will help all I can to update your buildings.
Also feel free to ask for any help or advice I have sent you a neighbour request.
Cheers.
Robert
Thanks for the gift, if possible could you send me drill machine, packing machine and white board.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for your gifts! I have sent mine out.

@Noel , @Saralaraloola : I have sent you neighbor requests from both of my accounts if you would like to accept. Please let me know if you accept so I can make sure you are not in my awaiting reply list still before exchanging gifts.

@gvdc : Thank you for accepting my neighbor requests. Please let me know what I can send you from what I have available to gift, or type out a signature when you have a chance and I'll review that.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@all,
The repair update from the windows store worked, so, I'm back and will work on catching up.
But, I'm very busy with real life and I will probably not be able to play every day for the next few weeks, until sometime in September. If it matters to you, keep track then return gifts only when I am able to send.
Happy Flying

@ All - my game is back - and although a life without AC is possible....I will start it again and send my gifts out now.
This is the second time that G! told me that they will be more carefull with the next update...who believers??? I cannot see any changings, somebody has News - heard about level 56-60???
Happy Flying - at my home now 36 degrees and deep blue sky. Brasil

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0hzwep
Username
Noel
I accepted every invitation I received. In my neighbour-list there is a Peter/F20 F.hose. I thought this was you? Or is there another Peter here who I am confusing you with?

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
I accepted every invitation I received. In my neighbour-list there is a Peter/F20 F.hose. I thought this was you? Or is there another Peter here who I am confusing you with?

No, that's me for sure ;). Sometimes the connecton won't work. Because you are still in my waiting list I cannot receive a gift of you.The connection is complete when you are also in my list of neighbours. Can you send me also an invite? Hopefully we can connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom