Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 10th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Noel - Welcome to the forum. I believe I accepted you as a neighbor already. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. If you have any questions, just ask!

Will input your friend code just to make sure it's good. :)

@PeterNL - Thanks!

@ItsRalphy - Congrats! Just made it to level 48 yesterday. I'm catching up to you all!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0hzwep
Username
Noel
Thank you!

I have reached the limit for number of codes I can enter today, will continue tomorrow. Until then, feel free to send me a request if we are not neighbours yet! :)

@Ten33go: Yes, I think that already happened yesterday. Found this forum then, sent some request already, but had to leave before I had the chance to sign up here, which I did today.

Thank you!

I have reached the limit for number of codes I can enter today, will continue tomorrow. Until then, feel free to send me a request if we are not neighbours yet! :)

@Ten33go: Yes, I think that already happened yesterday. Found this forum then, sent some request already, but had to leave before I had the chance to sign up here, which I did today.
Hi @Noel we are now neighbours thanks .
Cheers
Robert

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
@Saralaraloola - I resent the calculator and ty.

Thank you all whom has gifted me the stuff i needed to upgrade the terminal. I hope I resending the right gifts to you all. Please let me know.

@ItsRalphy - we are neighbors. Thank you.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Thanks guys!!!!
@Ten33go I didn't receive your gift yesterday, strange but from reading this thread it sounds as if the game has a few glitches.

I reached my add limit earlier today but will add more tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom