Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 10th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hello @Saralaraloola - Welcome to the AC forums. This is a great place to progress in your game, and meet some great people from all over the globe.

I have received your friend request, and accepted it. Thank you very much. The first thing that you can do to help yourself, and your neighbors such as me, is to make a signature with your username (Forum name), game name (In game name), friend code, what items you are currently needing (Building, flight, duty free, etc.) and above all, what items you can send to others in your gift list.

That way, we can help each other succeed in our goals much easier. You will find this forum accelerates your game progress tremendously. You can also send private conversations to people if you wish.

Welcome aboard and happy flying!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Thank you @Ten33go

I can see this game becoming very slow and tedious or very costly without the help of your neighbours. However I was reading through all these post and see that you all list what you need and what you can gift, is there an easy way to do this?

Username: Saralaraloola / Game name: Saralaralooa
Friend Code: w99l1fy (lower case L between the 9 and 1)

Thanks and anyone else please feel free to add me!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Saralaraloola - LOL. Yes, it can become tedious. And money is only needed if you really want to expand your territory at certain times. There are weekend codes that give you 3 greens and $2000. that you may not have known about (I didn't until I came here.) There are events you can participate in and get rewards, codes that sometimes are given that gift you things.

Best way to show what you need is to put it into your name in your profile area within the game. You have quite a long one, so maybe shorten it to sara / item needed. This gives people a quick glimpse of what you have.

The other way is to create a signature, which you partially have. In addition to your information you have, you can put, "what I need", "Building construction, Terminal level 4 Item (#) Item (#) etc. Whatever way is easier for you, is good.

Then you also put the items that are you in your gift list, which will change as you advance (You get more things, higher levels new things appear, some old ones leave, etc.) You can put, "What I can send", "Gifts" or whatever. That way, we can look you up, see what you need, and what you can give. Much better than blind gifting. *S*

You can ask anything here, or send a member a private conversation to ask there. We're here to help!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
@Saralaraloola - LOL. Yes, it can become tedious. And money is only needed if you really want to expand your territory at certain times. There are weekend codes that give you 3 greens and $2000. that you may not have known about (I didn't until I came here.) There are events you can participate in and get rewards, codes that sometimes are given that gift you things.

Best way to show what you need is to put it into your name in your profile area within the game. You have quite a long one, so maybe shorten it to sara / item needed. This gives people a quick glimpse of what you have.

The other way is to create a signature, which you partially have. In addition to your information you have, you can put, "what I need", "Building construction, Terminal level 4 Item (#) Item (#) etc. Whatever way is easier for you, is good.

Then you also put the items that are you in your gift list, which will change as you advance (You get more things, higher levels new things appear, some old ones leave, etc.) You can put, "What I can send", "Gifts" or whatever. That way, we can look you up, see what you need, and what you can give. Much better than blind gifting. *S*

You can ask anything here, or send a member a private conversation to ask there. We're here to help!

Thanks for that @Ten33go I will look into doing that tomorrow. I did notice on the neighbour request that for you it says 'awaiting reply' even though you said that you've accepted my request, is there a delay? I have logged out then in to see if this refreshes but it didn't?

Thanks!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Saralaraloola - I believe that worked, I was awarded 100 coins. We should be connected now. Let me know if I am still on your awaiting reply list before attempting to send any gifts. This game can be quirky sometimes and you don't want to waste your gifts until you know you have a good connection.

A little added help with your signature, if you're not sure where that is, look at the top blue banner where your name and picture are above at the top of the page. Mouse over it and you'll see Signature. Click on that, and you can format your signature the way you're comfortable with, and how you want it. Then save it. Voila! Now you only have to go into it to change what you need, or what you can gift, your level changes, etc.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Gifts sent out for today. If I missed you, it's because I'm trying to remember who's up and who's down. And as always, thank you for those gifts received!

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Well I had major computer issues today. Microsoft loaded 11 new updates on my tablet that has very small internal memory that you can't upgrade. They used all the free space on the internal storage so the drive was working 500 times slower than normal. It took many hours to install the updates. Then after they installed, the tablet was not useful because it was running 500x slower than normal. After hours of work I was able to clean some space and get the tablet mostly working again.

Due to all the time this process took, I had to send out whatever items I could before I lost the gifting window. So I am very sorry if you didn't receive a gift or got one (like Fuel 20) that you didn't want.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Thank you @Ten33go

I can see this game becoming very slow and tedious or very costly without the help of your neighbours. However I was reading through all these post and see that you all list what you need and what you can gift, is there an easy way to do this?

Accepted your invite. Welcome!

Thank you @Ten33go

Hi there Saralarloola welcome to the forum.
As @Ten33go Said we are a great bunch here who like to help each other in the game.
I have sent you a neighbour request which I hope you will accept and I will offer any help I can.
If you put the gifts you can send & those you need to progress into your signature then we can all see what you need, also if you enter the code of the person tring to connect with you it will speed up the process.
Cheers.
Robert

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wccxaq8
Username
gvdc
My user name is gvdc and I am new to the game and in need of items and neighbors to help me grow. The main things I need urgently are items to raise my town hall to level 3 and 2 drill machines to raise my repair base to level 3. My friend code is wccxaq8

gifts I can send
Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Do not Disturb sign, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Makeup, Ampere meter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Arch Metal Detector, Horn Antenna, Grinding Machine, Laptop, Walkie- talkie, X-Ray Scanner, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Tunnel Freezer, fruit lollipop,Earplugs.

My user name is gvdc and I am new to the game and in need of items and neighbors to help me grow. The main things I need urgently are items to raise my town hall to level 3 and 2 drill machines to raise my repair base to level 3. My friend code is wccxaq8

gifts I can send
Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Do not Disturb sign, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Radar, Channel Bar, Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, Makeup, Ampere meter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Arch Metal Detector, Horn Antenna, Grinding Machine, Laptop, Walkie- talkie, X-Ray Scanner, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Tunnel Freezer, fruit lollipop,Earplugs.
Hi there @gvdc welcome to the forum.
Please feel free to add me as a neighbour and I will help all I can to update your buildings.
Also feel free to ask for any help or advice I have sent you a neighbour request.
Cheers.
Robert

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Many Thanks everyone, I've sent my gifts to my neighbours and can still send another 14 if you add me.
Hopefully my signature works.
@Ten33go I can confirm that we're now neighbours and did send you a gift.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
Hi all

Sorry for the broken game. It is just restored today

I have sent all the gifts. My gift list was changed to a better one but now it reverted back to old one :(.

Happy flying

totm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom