Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 10th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Thanks everyone for gifts. Still didn´t format my pc, GI are being very helpful. Could you send me if possible
1 drill machine, 1 calculator 1 red bracelet (@silviucu :D if possible.
Thanks a lot.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wbdeq22
Username
silviucu
Thanks everyone for gifts. Still didn´t format my pc, GI are being very helpful. Could you send me if possible
1 drill machine, 1 calculator 1 red bracelet (@silviucu :D if possible.
Thanks a lot.

Sorry @Laosge , I can't do anything, haven't played for a few days now, the game keeps crashing every time I start it. Anybody had/has this problem?

Sorry @Laosge , I can't do anything, haven't played for a few days now, the game keeps crashing every time I start it. Anybody had/has this problem?
they got it to work for windows 10, but once i got the restore code and played it for awhile, and shut down for dinner and came back to play it had crashed , i had to restart from the begining, now waiting on anthor restore code

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifting done today. Only error I have right now, and I am running on Windows 10 at the moment, is that sometimes but not always, I have no sound.
Going over to Toshiba and see if i can locate manual updates for drivers. Conexant seems to not agree with Win 10, but only with AC. I find that odd, everything else works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom