Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@chris68 Please list the items you can gift. I will send you insulation today and have calculators to help you get some construction completed. If you have 20 neighbors to gift to, skip me. Otherwise, you can send event items , catalyst or F20.

Welcome to the forum!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Gifts sent out ..... I have been hitting Return Gift on the pruning shears in hopes that it is indeed sending the Butterfly Nets that I have in stock. If anyone is getting weird gifts from me, please let me know.

I'm still working on the event. Very little results today. Enjoy your day/night

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Sent! The last couple of days I have just been hitting "Return" on the event items you all sent-not realizing I was in fact sending Pruning Shears to a lot of people who probably did not want them...My apologies. If I can send you something you need, please let me know.

Pruning Shears - @Cluck / @wkndcmpr / @900/
Fuel Catalyst - @bjs/
Makeup - @Rainer / @MsScarlet1957

Spare Wire - @.sv
Do Not Disturb - @TBomb

Flight Catering@Dan Jansen / @rocky / @yenta613 / @PeterNL / @gwb
Spare Prop- @WhatHappenedNow
Spare Wire - @HS72(HS2)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
whpxurr
Username
.sv
Hi there! This is a busy week but I was able to keep sending gifts. Thanks for all the gifts received (these past days :)).

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Sent! The last couple of days I have just been hitting "Return" on the event items you all sent-not realizing I was in fact sending Pruning Shears to a lot of people who probably did not want them...My apologies. If I can send you something you need, please let me know.

I received prop today, Thanks!!

I had just about wrote you off. For the previous 3 days I didn't receive any gift from you on either account.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Gifts sent! Thanks for all that I received.

WHN account is one Peacock butterfly from finishing the event. Finished!! (Will leave open to send Nets)
WHN2 is still 6 butterflies away.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Blue Launch started if anyone is interested!!! Still looking for all the butterfly nets and pruning shears you can send...it's gonna be tight, but I think I can make it!!

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I received prop today, Thanks!!

I had just about wrote you off. For the previous 3 days I didn't receive any gift from you on either account.

I have been hitting return on those people who sent me shears in hopes that they receive my butterfly net I have in the same slot. I hope this is working

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Just sent you an invite ... add me, and we can swap goods ... :)

Hi Chris,

Please don't send items you need (power source)...but items your neighbors need. I dont have a power source..so I can't send it to you (if I click on the return button you get something else).

Please let us know what you can send and tell us what you can use besides the asked items. Maybe you can also use some flight items ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks for the help with my blue launch...it's just too bad @m-bari (Mike O) didn't get thee memo about hijacking other people's flights!! What a douchebag move that was!! I go to bed with 734 points accumulated and that moron goes to 740 to snag 1st...it's the 3rd time someone has done it to me, but the first time by someone in the forum...very irritated and disappointed!! Just a douche move!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom