Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 2nd February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Bad news for PC members.:(:(:(:(
weekend code is not working for us.:cry:
#bar228

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wsnvtfv
Username
AVIETOR03
@Satya Brata Sahoo
hello welcome to the forum.
Good to see you here.(y)ha ha ha. you know me on FB too.#LOL.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
as i know we are already neighbors.
i want to do QUANTUM LEAP launches with you.
i see you that you are doing QL launches (apogee and Prometheus).
i am currently doing apogee launches and i wanna join you next week.
we both may come on top 3 space rankings.
Play and enjoy AC.
Thanks
@Anubhav Jain
haii,.always welcum to my space ship lunch,when ever i will lunch for space i will alert you on you facebook message box...

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I finished my hotel. Thank you very much everyone. Now I need to raise some serious dough to fill up my city and get to the next town level.

So I revised my needs list. Thanks again. Much appreciated. Please let me know if you aren't getting a gift from me, but you think you should be.

Hi - when I opened my game tonight, it closed before I could open the gifts I had received. when I reopened the game, only the ones I accepted earlier where still there! I still have 11 gifts left to give so if you have sent me something and I haven't returned it, let me know. My game does this regularly then it suddenly seems to catch up and I get two gifts together from some neighbours!

Cheers, itsRalphy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
hi friends...updated my needs list...thanks to everyone who has helped me thus far...I will definitely try to return the favour to all of you...if you have one specific item you need that I can send, please feel free to message me and I'll be sure to send it out ASAP!!

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hi everyone,
Thank you very much to @gwb, @highlander, @WhatHappenedNow x2!!, @uschu, @bjs for regular sending me Fuel20, please keep sending it further.
If anybody else also has Fuel20 in his pocket - I'd be glad to exchange it to something useful for you!
Have a nice weekend!
10974243_668910383231271_6568273583100987597_o.png

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@all, I'm removing Ergo Chair from my needs. Thank you!! I've suggested my most needed flight and repair items.

If your name appears below, I wrote whether I received or sent today. If I couldn't send, I will send a gift soon.
If you're not listed, we did not share gifts today. Follow up with me if I should have something.

$Ally$ (@Allister) received sent
@Cluck received sent
@gwb received sent
@kaciepup, kcpup received
@PeterNL received sent
@Rainer received sent
@silviucu received
WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
WHN2 (@WhatHappenedNow) received
@Wired Parrott received sent
@yenta613 received sent

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@all, I'm removing Ergo Chair from my needs. Thank you!! I've suggested my most needed flight and repair items.

If your name appears below, I wrote whether I received or sent today. If I couldn't send, I will send a gift soon.
If you're not listed, we did not share gifts today. Follow up with me if I should have something.

$Ally$ (@Allister) received sent
@Cluck received sent
@gwb received sent
@kaciepup, kcpup received
@PeterNL received sent
@Rainer received sent
@silviucu received
WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
WHN2 (@WhatHappenedNow) received
@Wired Parrott received sent
@yenta613 received sent

Thanks, I appreciate the archive box. Can you keep sending them, please? I'll need many. I wish I could help you more on your buildings need but I don't have what you need, but can continue with flight and repair items.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Cluck I am in desperate need of Server Racks and you are the first I have noticed that could send. Take a look at my gifts and I will reserve a gift send of your choice each day. Malta and Canary have not been kind and I am wasting flights to get those server racks. Too stubborn to part with greeenies.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
Thanks to everyone for the gifts. Now I have my mission centre 2 so thank you all for the help with that.

I have sent gifts out to those who sent to me (and others). If you did not get them let me know.

@PilotKrumm195 I received your gift but I have no idea what you need in return. Please make a post so I can something to you.

hi here is my list... especially need duty free, whiskey and choc candy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@Cluck I am in desperate need of Server Racks and you are the first I have noticed that could send. Take a look at my gifts and I will reserve a gift send of your choice each day. Malta and Canary have not been kind and I am wasting flights to get those server racks. Too stubborn to part with greeenies.
Hi bjs...sent you a friend request... hoping I could get a weather display from you...I have some spare wire with your name on it!! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom