Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 2nd February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hi all,
Many thanks to everyone who exchanges gifts with me daily. I keep an eye on your need lists to respond appropriately.
Please send me Fuel20 from all hands up to the end of this week.
Cheers!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
I have sent out my gifts - a little late but been crazy lately so I might have screwed a couple of gifts up. I should be sorted now an things should be good moving on..

Thanks to everyone for the help over last few days.

@Vivke I sent you a gift - let me know if you got it and we are working.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
I am a new player and need some "neighbors" to visit. Please add me to your list.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Here is my wish list for this week...hopefully we can all help each other get what we need!! Thanks in advance for the gifts and if we are not neighbours yet, please feel free to add!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@Cluck I cant send Master Plan......I will return but dont know what u will get.........
@strats join the launch I dont wanna put more point but i have point if u dont want to be 1st......
To Sanjeev:

if you would like to add me as a friend...I will be sure to help you out and vice versa...I have a bath towel ready with your name on it!!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
if you would like to add me as a friend...I will be sure to help you out and vice versa...I have a bath towel ready with your name on it!!
also...I have noticed that there are several regulars on here who have not accepted my friend requests...I am really looking to help you out, so please take a look for my invite and ACCEPT, ACCEPT, ACCEPT!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom