Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 2nd February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
@WhatHappenedNow both accounts on friends list. Up until two days ago I have gotten gifts from both accounts. Didn't come through on WHN2 today. I will try gifting that account today and lets see if it gets to you.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Cluck Still no chicken in the coup! @Comet18 I think you are right. I usually try to speed through gifts because I thought it was when you finished but my time has not moved back on the days that I ran later for last gifts. And first visit or first gift seem to be the trigger. I usually visit first and then spend more time doing gifting.

I have you in my neighbor list... why you dont have me?

@Monica Peguero some times the game doesn't get both players on their neighbor list. It keeps one on the waiting list then gifts sent just do not get through. You need to delete the person and who ever did not originally enter the friend code must try to enter it from their side. You are also on my waiting list though you had said you accepted all the requests a couple days ago. I have deleted you assuming I am on your neighbor list delete me and try and enter my code from your side. You will also need to try this with Rainer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom