Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Cool-I'll send whiskey and Oscillating Beacon, can you send Filled Candies and Spare Wire?
I can't commit to sending 2 items per day. Too many good neighbors on WHN account. Just gift WHN and I will return a gift on WHN2.

It is always good to be neighbors for joining lanches and I will help out for sure if you have a special need from either account (like a non-common building item).

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I can't commit to sending 2 items per day. Too many good neighbors on WHN account. Just gift WHN and I will return a gift on WHN2.

It is always good to be neighbors for joining lanches and I will help out for sure if you have a special need from either account (like a non-common building item).
I can send Oscillating Beacon, can you send Filled Candies? You have quite an elaborate setup! How do you keep it all straight?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Gifts sent to…

From HS (main game account)
@900 - Horseshoe
@bjs - Fuel
@Cluck - Horseshoe
@Cosmic Blue (yar) - Horseshoe
@gwb - Fuel
@ItsRalphy - Spare Propeller
@Keivan (Tehran Airport) - Fuel Additives
@m-bari (Mike O) - Flight Catering
@Monica Peguero (Hola!) - Horseshoe
@myrddyn - Perfume
@petey71 (pp) - Filled Candies
@strats - Horseshoe
@Vivke - Horseshoe
!BigE - Filled Candies
friend - Perfume
iftika - Perfume
KikiTheBoss - Goal Posts
nakagawa - Perfume

From HS2 (support game account)
@bjs - Fuel Catalyst
@Dan Jansen (greenwolf74) - Fuel Supply
@Keivan (Tehran Airport) - Fuel Catalyst
@m-bari (Mike O) - Fuel Additives
@Monica Peguero (Hola!) - Horseshoe
@myrddyn - Single-Malt Whiskey
@strats - Horseshoe
@Vivke - Horseshoe
'1Findel - Horseshoe
ferb - Single-Malt Whiskey
Magnum Air - Horseshoe
Mihbmc - Horseshoe
Pitbull - Fuel Additives
Roger.Marc - Horseshoe
S und S und S - Horseshoe
table - Fuel Additives
uDawn - Horseshoe
uHarrie - Horseshoe
uJUVIGU - Horseshoe

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@SactoDave you are the second one tonight to tell me my code is coming up invalid. Going to check with Gi as they accused me of time travelling last night then retracted. Wonder if this could be issue. Will try an fix with them then let you know. Once I have collected the bonus for entering a friend code I can't enter same code a second time.
Yes @gwb I have connected support and they said if both of you collected bonuses You can't enter same code and can become neighbors only in random order.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
Hello everyone -

Thank you so much for the gifts!! These relationships change everything about the game!!

As will happen from time to time, I will be traveling for work tomorrow through Friday. That will take me away from the game, but I'll be back gifting on Friday. I am very sorry to miss some of you!

- Sophia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom