Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thanks to everyone for all of the gifts!

I lost a day as my gifting reset. I have just sent out my gifts for today. I still have some left if anyone was missed and needs anything.

@SactoDave @Robby Kusuma @WAMike @Ronnie K I have sent each of you an invite. Please accept if you wish to be friends.

Thank you, I have accepted.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
@Eric K I haven't received any of the gifts you sent. You were still on my waiting list on both accounts. I deleted them to re-try to connect. Can you send a request? I left 1 gift open on each account to send to you today. Hopefully we can get the accounts to connect.

@bjs On my second account (HS2) I don't have catering and the Fuel is on "Fuel (3)". Do you want me to keeping sending Fuel (3) or something else?

Have Blue Launch started (23 hours left, on HS account) if anyone wants to join.

Gifts sent to…

(Sorry these get sent late - one of my games doesn't re-set until the middle of the night and I got up late today.)

From HS (main game account)
!BigE - Fuel
@bjs - Flight Catering
@Cluck - Pearl Earrings
@Cosmic Blue (yar) - Fuel Hose
@gwb - Fuel
@ItsRalphy - Flight Catering
@KenDuckySmith ('KB) - Spare Propeller
@m-bari (Mike O) - Flight Catering
@Monica Peguero (Hola!) - Flight Catering
@myrddyn - Pearl Earrings
@petey71 (pp) - Spare Wire
@Rainer - Landing Lamp
@strats - Spare Wire
@Vivke - Additional Radar
@WAMike (Mike) - Horseshoe
@wkndcmpr - Tour Review
user - Fuel
usernamek - Fuel

From HS2 (support game account)
@bjs - Fuel
@Dan Jansen (greenwolf74) - Fuel Supply
@m-bari (Mike O) - Eau de Toilette
@Monica Peguero (Hola!) - Eau de Toilette
@Rainer - Landing Lamp
@MsScarlet1957 - Single-Malt Whiskey
@Susi (NewGirl) - Fuel
@Vivke - Amperemeter
Luis - Landing Lamp
MAX - Landing Lamp
Pitbull - Landing Lamp
S und S und S - Fuel Additives
table - Fuel Additives
uDawn - Landing Lamp
uHarrie - Fuel Additives
Ulori - Landing Lamp
uJUVIGU - Landing Lamp
usernamepurupuru - Fuel Additives
I sent requests to both accounts again. I get my gifts in about 4 hours from now and ill be sending to both again
@Rainer Do you know if there's any way to fix it or is this just a bug in the game that there's no fix for?

@PeterNL I accepted on both accounts and will send gifts tomorrow.

@Eric K I accepted the invites and send Horseshoes to from both accounts.
i got horseshoes from both accounts

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Had some time today so I scoured for everyone with building needs. If you posted in the last 4 days and needed something to build, you got it if you were my neighbor.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
More gifts today:

@Vivke : fuel 20
@rocky : fuel 20
@PeterNL : fuel 20
@sophiaelizebeth : Fuel Supply
@Rainer : Oscillating Beacon
@Monica Peguero (Hola!) : Fuel 20
@Dan Jansen (greenwolf74) : Fuel 20
@bjs : Fuel 20
@Cluck : Cognac
@strats : fuel hose
@HS72 : (main game account) : Fuel 20
@m-bari - Mike O : flight Catering
@SactoDave : Navigation Module

Dont know forum username:
erwin : cognac
DragonHearth74 : cognac
saksakss : ?
imaima : old horseshoe
Rodolfus : old horseshoe
Gaby : old horseshoe
username tommy : old horseshoe

Thanks 4 all gifts

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Hi Neighbors,
I have updated my signature to include WHN2 needs.
WHN2 Building Needs: Do Not Disturb Sign (1), All-inclusive Bracelet(2), Archive Box (5), Ergonomic Chair (2), Smoke Detector (2), Whiteboard (2)

Thanks for all of the gifts received!

Last edited:
Hi folks - have sent out tonights gifts to
@KenDuckySmith @Eric K @gwb @m-bari @Rainer @PeterNL @Comet18 @Wired Parrott @Cluck @Dan Jansen @kaciepup @Vivke @wkndcmpr @WAMike @Robby Kusuma @HS72 @rocky and a couple who gifted me and are not on the forum. I always try and return all gifts, but my game does lose them with screen freezes sometimes, usually at least nce a day, and so I guess from forum posts!
@wkndcmpr - we seem to be connected, hurrah, and I have sent you a gift
@Ronnie K - I have sent an invite

Device
  1. Android
Thanks to everyone for all of the gifts!

I lost a day as my gifting reset. I have just sent out my gifts for today. I still have some left if anyone was missed and needs anything.

@SactoDave @Robby Kusuma @WAMike @Ronnie K I have sent each of you an invite. Please accept if you wish to be friends.
Oh yes, I wanna be your friend...... I will accept when I reach office. Good morning from Jakarta everyone...... Rock the day.

Device
  1. Android
Hi folks - have sent out tonights gifts to
@KenDuckySmith @Eric K @gwb @m-bari @Rainer @PeterNL @Comet18 @Wired Parrott @Cluck @Dan Jansen @kaciepup @Vivke @wkndcmpr @WAMike @Robby Kusuma @HS72 @rocky and a couple who gifted me and are not on the forum. I always try and return all gifts, but my game does lose them with screen freezes sometimes, usually at least nce a day, and so I guess from forum posts!
@wkndcmpr - we seem to be connected, hurrah, and I have sent you a gift
@Ronnie K - I have sent an invite
Dont worry buddy, my neighbours are below 20. I will keep send you anyway everyday if I open the game.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@ItsRalphy I did get two gifts from you. Thanks, sending mine out soon.

all, I fell asleep too early last night. I will catch up now, if you send me every day, you should receive twice from me.
Thanks everyone.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Gifts sent out and received. Thanks to you all!
@Steve26 oops sorry?
yes the lack I yet a star.

@Wired Parrott hope you can do it soon !

I am too. Just 3 more flights for me and I have my 3rd star and don't have to go to that ice berg anymore. brrrrr.

@yenta613 - happy spring break! I only have 2 children. 5 must be crazy fun! Ha Ha.. So How about a deal to make life easier? You and I can exchange fuels back and forth. Make it easier for you to just hit return button??? Or anything else you may like that I have too in my inventory. Let me know and

Device
  1. Android
Hi Neighbors,
I have updated my signature to include WHN2 needs.
WHN2 Building Needs: Do Not Disturb Sign (1), All-inclusive Bracelet(2), Archive Box (5), Ergonomic Chair (2), Smoke Detector (2), Whiteboard (2)

Thanks for all of the gifts received!
@WhatHappenedNow , my hands are slipped and suddenly sent you I dont know what. I am sorry. Your list is listed still my list. So I will try to send you what you need tommorow. I am so sorry to send unexpected gift to whn2.

Device
  1. Android
I am stupid still can not remember every name and I am sorry for this. Can anyone help me who is the profile name of Veltro in game name? I try to search his profile to send what she or he need. Thank you in advance to the one who respond.

Device
  1. Android
Good Morning Pilots.

Tadashi 3 needs : Copy Machine, Projector and Dispatcher Console.

Also need flight items priority : Landing Lamp and repair parts. Fuel and Passengers also accepted.

All gifts will be returned, just be patient. Thank you in advance.

Be my neighbour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom