Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 20th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@yenta613 : I did visit ur town also. Anyways.. am I in ur neighbour list or the waiting list ? If waiting list, bad news.
@Cosmic Blue : The mission says to Find Mitchell in his landing capsule near my town. But there is no where to click, should i launch a space ship and then wait for it to drop the rewards to claim Mitchell ?
Edit: The same image as the link i posted in the previous post.

yes, you do need to do a blue launch and then wait for the capsule to return to click on it. you will get 3 items when you click on it coins, mission box and a picture of mitchell.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Allister @WhatHappenedNow
the above mission is of Prometheus(blue) launch.
when your launch is ready see it near your airport.
click on it.
then the mission is done.
(y)

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
I could use some perfume....don't have archive box but I do have most of the other items you mentioned. Do you have a preference for me to send you when I reset for gifting?

Thanks
Chuck

Ha Chuck,

Sorry, I sent Flightcatering to you. I will sent tomorrow perfume. Can you sent the flight item 'fuel additives' to me?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
Sent gift and updated signature ty for all the gifts

Also I hope I am doing it right but gonna start a blue launch *fingers crossed I do it right*

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Correction still have 1 thing to collect for blue working on it first

@kaciepup

The collection of stuff to initiate the blue launch is easy, but the collection of all the items to get 2000 points for a blue launch to lift off seems more difficult (solid fuel is too slow to add to make very many points). You only have 24 hours to get to 2000 points once you start the launch. I would make sure I had 2000 points of items I was able to apply in 24 hours (or was willing to buy or could get help from a neighbor), before starting a launch.

If you (plus anyone that joins the launch) don't get to 2000 points, you loss everything you contributed to the blue launch.

I would say multiple Powerful Explosive Bolt and/or Main Stabilizer in inventory are a must to start a launch. Do the forum experts agree?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@kaciepup

The collection of stuff to initiate the blue launch is easy, but the collection of all the items to get 2000 points for a blue launch to lift off seems more difficult (solid fuel is too slow to add to make very many points). You only have 24 hours to get to 2000 points once you start the launch. I would make sure I had 2000 points of items I was able to apply in 24 hours (or was willing to buy or could get help from a neighbor), before starting a launch.

If you (plus anyone that joins the launch) don't get to 2000 points, you loss everything you contributed to the blue launch.

I would say multiple Powerful Explosive Bolt and/or Main Stabilizer in inventory are a must to start a launch. Do the forum experts agree?
Agreed....and having a partner up front to join you so you know there's enough points.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts!

I noticed my gift list was out of date, here are the newer items I can send: Arch Metal Detector, Office Chair, Headset

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2
@kaciepup: ( spare wire, server rack ) Sent Robot tester, *all-inclusive bracelet
@sanjeev: ( spare wire ) Sent Robot Tester, *Fuel20
@mel Meli3 ( spare wire ) Sent *Launch Console
@Allister ( spare wire ) Sent Filled Candies, *Skin care products
@highlander: ( spare wire ) Sent spare wire
@yenta613: ( AC ) Sent arch metal detector, *Fuel20
@gwb ( master plan ) Sent Add Radar, *Ergo Chair
@cward - Chuck ( spare wire ) Sent spare prop , *Filled Candies
@Nicks - Veltro: ( spare wire ) Sent perfume
@Steve26 ( textbook ) Sent Spare wire, *additional radar
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( spare wire ) Sent robot testors, *Fuel20
@GiftXchange: ( master plan ) Sent Perfume, *Fuel20
@Vivke ( choc candies ) Sent anti-theft gate, *dispatcher console
@strats: ( cash counter ) Sent spare wire, *Glass Display Case
@Wired Parrott ( AC ) Server Rack, *dispatcher console
@ANUBHAV JAIN ( ) Sent *Fuel20

@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent
@uschu ( ) Sent
@CptDav: ( ) Sent (( Please accept my WHN2 account invite ))

@Gregory Roeting - GRDT-WIN () Sent *Landing Lamp ( Sent invite, let me know if you get it! )
@Gregory Roeting - GRLT-WIN () Sent *Launch Console ( is this account connected to my main account? I didn't receive any gift? )

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Gifts sent. Thank you to all that sent to me in ( )
@WhatHappenedNow (additional radar, Egonomic char) sent Cash Counter
@yenta613 (Make up) sent Fuel 20
@kaciepup (Fuel) sent office chair
@Wired Parrott (Assembly Robot) sent Fuel 20
@strats (Optical System) sent additional radar
@Nicks (Laser Level) sent additional radar
@Cosmic Blue (help on green space launch) sent spare wire
@mel ( ) sent Fuel 20
@Gregory Roeting ( ) sent fuel 20 to GRLT-WIN
@sanjeev ( ) sent Laser Level
@ItsRalphy ( ) sent Office Chair
@silviucu ( ) sent Fuel 20