Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 20th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2
@sanjeev: ( spare wire ) Sent Robot Tester, *Fuel20
@yenta613: ( spare wire ) Sent arch metal detecter, *Fuel20
@UTOPGUN - ( spare wire ) Sent spare wire
@cward - Chuck ( spare wire ) Sent Fuel Hose , *Filled Candies
@strats: ( Add Radar ) Sent oscillating beacon, *Glass Display Case
@Nicks - Veltro: ( choc candies ) - Spare Wire
@GiftXchange: ( spare wire ) Sent Perfume, *Fuel20
@ANUBHAV JAIN ( spare wire ) Sent Arch Metal Detector
@Steve26 ( choc candies ) Sent Spare wire, *additional radar
@gwb ( spare wire ) Sent *Fuel20 (( Sorry miss-clicked your gift from WHN account ))
@uschu ( spare wire ) Sent Fuel20 (( Welcome back.. What do you want? Your profile is empty ))
@Allister ( spare wire ) Sent *Filled Candies, earings
@Vivke ( choc candies ) Sent anti-theft gate, *dispatcher console
@highlander: ( Deicer ) Sent Deicer
@Wired Parrott ( spare wire ) Server Rack, *dispatcher console

@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) Sent oscillating beacon, *Fuel20
@kaciepup: ( ) Sent Robot tester, *all-inclusive bracelet
@mel Meli3 ( ) Sent *Launch Console

@CptDav: ( ) Sent (( Please accept my WHN2 account invite ))

@Gregory Roeting - GRDT-WIN () Sent *Landing Lamp ( Deleted you, waiting for you to confirm you deleted your outstanding invite to WHN. )
@Gregory Roeting - GRLT-WIN () Sent *Landing Lamp

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks again to all for the help.

I have again sent out gifts today - will continue to do so.

@Vivke. I am still showing you as awaiting a reply for my invite. Have you received the invite?

I am working on a few things so really only need the spare wire and add radar at this stage - however all gifts are thoroughly welcomed.

I am just about to be ready for my first ever launch - appears as though it would be a green one. If anyone has any words of wisdom or advice I would greatly appreciate it. Also, looking to ee if anyone else would join in a green launch.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@ANUBHAV JAIN
You haven't listed any items you want that my support account is able to send. I sent items from that account to all members that had a need listed.

Then I went fishing with the spare gifts to get insulation and other repair base needs in return from mostly non-forum members.

Are you complaining that I sent you 2 gifts in return for the single gift you sent? I don't think that is wise! :) Especially since I sent you 3 office chairs you needed.. I would be saying Thanks Thanks Thanks if I was you.

You need to add more items like flight items to your signature.
@WhatHappenedNow
no,friend i am not complaining you
i think you just send me like if you need.
i also send ur support account drill machine from my 20 gifts.as i have over and above 250+ neighbors thus i receive 85 gifts approxx.
especially for your support account to reach level 40
so i just send you drill machine.
so just cool down and enjoy AC.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Sent gifts out and thanks for all of them as well.

@yenta613, @john t : Unfortunately your name isnt in my neighbour's list. Did you try removing me and adding my code again ? hopefully we connect this time.

Also @WhatHappenedNow : Your 2nd id is also in my waiting list, cant send gifts to you over there. Doubt its a problem, if so. Let me know

@yenta613, @john t : Unfortunately your name isnt in my neighbour's list. Did you try removing me and adding my code again ? hopefully we connect this time.

Also @WhatHappenedNow : Your 2nd id is also in my waiting list, cant send gifts to you over there. Doubt its a problem, if so. Let me know
just sent an invite

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need

Could use 1 white gold bracelet please.

What specific duty free can you use right away?

Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
@cward : is ur game name chuckfuelcatalys ? If not, I don't think I have u on my neighbour list.

Just stacking up on duty free items, anything is fine. Im stacking up revenue at the moment, kind hard for me to hit 80k :p
Got like 3 upgrades on 80K each.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@cward : is ur game name chuckfuelcatalys ? If not, I don't think I have u on my neighbour list.

Just stacking up on duty free items, anything is fine. Im stacking up revenue at the moment, kind hard for me to hit 80k :p
Got like 3 upgrades on 80K each.
Thanks. I'll send some your way as soon as I reset to send.

Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@Gregory Roeting : accept your invites and sent gifts to you. Welcome!

@gwb : looks like we can't connect :(

@ctedb54 : thx voor your help!

New gifts are send to a lot of friends!
I could use some perfume....don't have archive box but I do have most of the other items you mentioned. Do you have a preference for me to send you when I reset for gifting?

Thanks
Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Decided to give AC on my windows game another go, I have started adding some of you as neighbours and will continue the following days. You can of course also add me!

Most urgently needed per account:

GRDT-WIN (wse5x4h): 2x Spaceship Launch Console, 2x Communication Antenna, 2x Optical System, 1x Flight Helmet, 4x Textbook, 1x Projector, 1x Whiteboard, 1x Weather Display, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter

GRLT-WIN (wfag9a9): 1x Flight Goggles, 2x Stapler, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter
Have your GRDT account as a friend...will send comm. antennae when I reset to gift. Could use 1 filled candy when you can.

Thanks,
Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@PeterNL tried entering your code after deleting and will not accept. Can you try fro your end. I believe I read that once deleted we cannot reconnect as friends.
Can send you spaceship engines as soon as my game resets to send gifts; I could use nav. modules please.

Thanks,
Chuck

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Allister where are you on the mission.

3 side missions to the game. mission 1 is easy, mission 2 is to contact Mitchell through your neighbors, try click on the labs.
mission 3 is to launch your blue rocket and wait for the capsule to return it will be located around your space side, you need to search all tree sides.
Yu might find it easier if you zoom out a little so you can see the land around your space port.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
@yenta613 : I did visit ur town also. Anyways.. am I in ur neighbour list or the waiting list ? If waiting list, bad news.
@Cosmic Blue : The mission says to Find Mitchell in his landing capsule near my town. But there is no where to click, should i launch a space ship and then wait for it to drop the rewards to claim Mitchell ?
Edit: The same image as the link i posted in the previous post.

@yenta613 : I did visit ur town also. Anyways.. am I in ur neighbour list or the waiting list ? If waiting list, bad news.
@Cosmic Blue : The mission says to Find Mitchell in his landing capsule near my town. But there is no where to click, should i launch a space ship and then wait for it to drop the rewards to claim Mitchell ?
Edit: The same image as the link i posted in the previous post.
Awaiting reply check again there maybe 2 very similar names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom