Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 20th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can send me a fuel catalyst. I guess the return button is for people to send a gift they want in return. For example, I could send you a fuel hose and then you could return it to me. Eventually, they'll be beneficial to you too.

ChuckWard

Makes sense now, thanks. If you would like send a fuel hose will be glad to send it back, would rather you get something you need/want.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wfag9a9 & wse5x4h
Username
GRDT-WIN & GRLT-WIN
Thanks to all for the gifts. Will update my signature after posting this!

Most urgently needed per account:

GRDT-WIN (wse5x4h): 1x Communication Antenna, 1x Flight Helmet, 4x Textbook, 1x Weather Display, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter

GRLT-WIN (wfag9a9): 1x Solar Cell, 3x Spaceship Launch Console, 1x Communication Antenna, 1x Flight Goggles, 2x Stapler, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow
why you send me insulation from your support account to me ??????????
:mad::banghead::yuck:

@ANUBHAV JAIN
You haven't listed any items you want that my support account is able to send. I sent items from that account to all members that had a need listed.

Then I went fishing with the spare gifts to get insulation and other repair base needs in return from mostly non-forum members.

Are you complaining that I sent you 2 gifts in return for the single gift you sent? I don't think that is wise! :) Especially since I sent you 3 office chairs you needed.. I would be saying Thanks Thanks Thanks if I was you.

You need to add more items like flight items to your signature.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w4e1k6g
Username
kmendiant
I'm really sorry everyone - I'm going to have to pull out of this game. I'm currently able to open the program but can only see something other than a black screen when I've scrolled the mouse to the furthest corner of the screen. Thank you all for your help, I'm really disappointed in what's gone wrong here. Good luck with all your games and I'm sorry that I can't return your gifts.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
I'm really sorry everyone - I'm going to have to pull out of this game. I'm currently able to open the program but can only see something other than a black screen when I've scrolled the mouse to the furthest corner of the screen. Thank you all for your help, I'm really disappointed in what's gone wrong here. Good luck with all your games and I'm sorry that I can't return your gifts.

Support maybe able to help. If you contact them I would think they would give you these steps:

1) Please, write down your friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab.
2) Delete the game from your device.
3) Install the game.
4) Complete the tutorial.
5) Send support your new and old friend codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom