Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
More gifts
@bjs (main game account): fuel 20
@Cluck : fuel 20
@Comet18 : fuel 20*
@GiftXchange : fuel 20*
@Dan Jansen (greenwolf74). fuel 20
@HS72 (main account): fuel 20
@PeterNL : fuel 20
@Phoenix :fuel Additives
@Rainer (main game account): fuel 20
@Ronnie K (RK): fuel 20
@Robert (robster) : fuel 20
@rocky : fuel 20
@SactoDave (Derby, Tatsuo): fuel 20
@sophiaelizebeth (sophiael): cognac
@strats : spare wire
@Vivke : fuel hose
Gift sent could you please send 1x Whiteboard & 3xGuestbooks if you do not mind
Thanks in advance
Robert

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow Let me know if that works. I tried sending bjs234 holographic displays when I needed them for main but it refused to send anything. The gift just disappeared. Sure would like to figure that one out because it always seems my main account can gift what it needs.

I'm sure you saw that it worked.

"refused to send anything" That is not right, it should have opened up your gift list and let you choose what to send from your available gift list. (after level 50 upgrade behavior).

Your accounts have to be the correct level to have the slots open Most all slots are open by level 42 (one is level 46). You can figure out when the slots are open by your signature (since you numbered the gift slots), when your support game get the slot open that is after the desired slot then do the test again. There was a period of a few months prior to the upgrade that low level accounts could return all gift slots... Prior to that returning a gift with closed slot would sent Passenger 3. So the new way of letting the person choose the gift when the slot isn't open is much more user friendly.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
I tried it today. I sent a stamp to bjs3 from bjs4 which doesn't have stamps. Then pushed send in return and bjs4 got a server rack back. What am I missing? Please type slowly, I am from Fargo you know.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
I tried it today. I sent a stamp to bjs3 from bjs4 which doesn't have stamps. Then pushed send in return and bjs4 got a server rack back. What am I missing? Please type slowly, I am from Fargo you know.

You are a chess master I just read :)

You can't make an account send a gift it doesn't have in a hidden slot. What you can do is have an account return its hidden slot using the return function. So if "server rack" wasn't in BJ3's gift selection list, BJ4 can send "Stamp" to allow BJ3 to send the server rack. Since Server Rack is never hidden it is not a good example.

This is useful for gift slots that are hidden before you are ready for an upgrade or after you complete an upgrade. Like if BJ3 needs Stabilized Binoculars, you could send what ever gift BJ3 has in the same group so BJS could return for Stabilized Binoculars (even though you can't send them anymore since they are hidden after you completed the building upgrade.)

Does this make sense?

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
So if I wanted Wall Speaker from WHN2, I could send that slot from my gifts and you would send in return.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Right idea, but my WHN2 Wall speakers got changed to Bev Cooler with the update.

So send one of these
Lvl 7 Term:
4 Arch Metal Detector
4 Beverage Cooler
4 Parking Meter
4 Wall Speaker

And I will return Bev. Cooler

Was that a hypothetical or were you asking? Doesn't look like BJS2 has opened up the Lvl 7 Term slot yet.

I hope you realize that you BJS2 slot numbers are missing the hidden slots. So your BJS2 37 Deice should be 40 Deice like you main account.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
Dear all

Thank you for all the gifts

with regards

totm

My current requirements are

4 Textbooks (very much needed to complete flight school)

1 packaging machine thanks @Rainer
2 wide angle binoculars
2 weather displays
2 computer
3 dispatcher console thanks @bjs
4 travel guide
4 great shots
2 albums thanks @WAMike
2 Master Plan
2 city model
2 shredder
2 stamp