Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Hi - GI told me that Windows don't allow promotional stuff so they can't - I asked early days when I was having a rant about how difficult it was to get greenies in the windows version (that was before windows allowed the weekend code!

@totm - you are still in my waiting list, can you accept the invite so I can gift you?
same here totem

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Gifts are received with great appreciation and are sent out with kindness...

@Eric K - I have 2 "Ur2" in my neighbor list. Today Ur2 comm antenna sent me a tire and I assume that is you.... Also Ur2 who also frequently gifts me send me a tv panel --- Is that you? I do also have your main account Urami... But I think I sometimes send your gift to the wrong Ur2. Just wondering

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
A bunch received, a bunch sent. Thank you all
-If there is something specific you want, please let me know.
@900 -please add Tatsuo

@900/@.sv / @bjs/ @Brasil95 / @Cluck /@comet18 / @Cosmic Blue / @Dan Jansen/ @david smith / @GiftXchange /@gwb / @HS72 / @Hola! / @ItsRalphy / @KenDuckySmith / @kris / @m-bari/ @MsScarlet1957 / @Nicks / @PeterNL/ @Phoenix /@Rainer/@rocky / @ronnieK / @roshi-mistri / @TBomb / @uschu / vivke / @WhatHappenedNow /@wkndcmpr/@Wired Parrott / @yenta613 /
I sent Tatsuo a neighbor request.. please accept thanks

More gifts
@bjs (main game account): fuel 20*
@Cluck : fuel 20
@Comet18 : fuel 20
@GiftXchange : fuel 20
@Dan Jansen (greenwolf74). fuel 20
@HS72 (main account): fuel 20
@PeterNL : fuel 20*
@Phoenix :fuel Additives
@Rainer (main game account): fuel 20
@Ronnie K (RK): fuel 20
@Robert (robster) : fuel 20
@rocky : fuel 20
@SactoDave (Derby, Tatsuo): fuel 20**
@strats : spare wire
@Vivke : fuel hose
@wkndcmpr : fuel 20
Thanks for the gift will send spare wire shortly Robert

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
whpxurr
Username
.sv
WHN2 has returned Beverage coolers in the past. If you send WHN2 one of the gifts in that same group, I can return it. I will need those gifts on WHN2 some day so it is no problem at all.

Also WHN2 used to be able to send Wall speakers so I should still be able to return them. You can see them with a strike line in my signature since I can't send select them anymore (I think the extra Pass 5 in the gift list took it away).

Good :) What do you mean by the same group? Could I send the Arch metal detector? I can't send beverage coolers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom