Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
Dont finish last quest because 1 ale :(

More gifts today ;)

@Vivke : additional radar
@rocky : fuel 20
@sophiaelizebeth : additional radar
@strats : spare wire
@SactoDave : Spare Wire
@wkndcmpr : Silver sickle
@Cluck : Silver sickle
@HS72 : (main game account) : Spare Wire
@bjs :fuel 20
@Susi : (newgirl) : silver sickle
@Rainer : silver sickle

Dont know forum username:
Lu: silver sickle
erwin : silver sickle
Gaby: silver sickle
jaec: silver sickle
teddy1 : silver sickle
Glasha: silver sickle
anthodu64: silver sickle
'1Findel: silver sickle
saksakss : silver sickle

Thanks 4 all gifts

D

Deleted member 5399

They can still hijack you in the future as deletion means that you cannot go to their airport but they still can go to your airport.

So please keep this in mind on future launches.

By the way.On Monday March 30 green launch, you said that you did not care in which position you have.

They may have saw that and took for granted that this launch is the same way.
@Cosmic Blue. I cant find juli2002 in the forums here though. I guess I'm going to end up committing more points into it than anticipated.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hi everybody, both known and new board members!
I have Silver Sickles for everybody who wants it, just let me know. In return - I would appreciate Fuel20 from you.
You are welcome to visit 6 Farmers Markets in my city.
Farmers_Market.png

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Have 3 Farmers markets built. Only thing to go is the collections from markets.
Have all the egg collections, and the 75 leaves collected. Will not make the mistake I did on St Patrick's and won't collect so I can continue gifting the Silver Sickles for neighbours that need.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Tough one is going to be the Organic Menu Collections. Have collected 2 times from each of my 3 markets (6 in total) have had 0 items for collections. Markets take 1 hour each to reset.
Plan to keep track of # times collect revenue and# of times items for collections are dropped.
Please let me know if anyone is having any luck with Organic Menu Collections
Thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
Is the Easter event only on the Update version? I still haven't figured out how to update it. Does anyone have screencaps of where the settings is to check for updates? Thanks.

Gifts sent to:
@900, @bjs,@Cluck, @Cosmic Blue (yar), @Dan Jansen (greenwolf74), @gwb, @KenDuckySmith ('KB), @m-bari (Mike O), @Monica Peguero (Hola!), @MsScarlet1957 (scarlet), @PeterNL, @petey71 (pp), @Rainer, @SactoDave, @sophiaelizebeth (sophiael), @strats, @Susi (newGirl), @Vivke, @WAMike (Mike), @wkndcmpr, '1Findel, KikiTheBoss, Magnum Air, Mihbmc, ochaw, pitbull, usernamepurupuru, Rich, Tregol, uJUVIGU,

Thanks for all the gifts!

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@HS72 I had trouble too. Close the game, drag in from the right, choose settings and you should see check for updates. Then it will find AC and select to update. I believe that is how I found it from @Anubhav description.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Gosh I have 5 markets now. I'm going to go for the 6 so I can up my chances for organic food and hope to wrap this up in a reasonable time.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
@HS72 if you go to pg 2 of this April 1 Forum look for a post by Anubhav. He explains how to get update. Wouldn't have got mine if I hadn't got these instructions.
@Anubhav THANK YOU

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wj0ang4
Username
HS
@HS72 I had trouble too. Close the game, drag in from the right, choose settings and you should see check for updates. Then it will find AC and select to update. I believe that is how I found it from @Anubhav description.

Where do I drag in from the right at? Do you mean in the apps store?

I found it and it's downloading the update now. I'm not used to Windows 8 yet and was looking for settings in the wrong place. Thanks @gwb @bjs @Anubhav for your help and instructions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom