Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
thx for the gifts! Send mine out:

@900 : cognac
@HS72 : cognac / Copy machine
@Vivke : spare wire
@sophiaelizebeth : Fuel add.
@kaciepup : landing lamp
@.sv : landing lamp
@strats : flight catering
@SactoDave : Communication antenna
@Wired Parrott : Fuel Hose
@KenDuckySmith : Fuel Hose
@Monica Peguero : spare wire
@Cluck : flight catering
@cward : flight catering
@petey71 : Spare wire
@m-bari : add Radar
@Rainer : flight catering
@Nicks : flight catering
@Susi : Choc candies
@WAMike : Cognac

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
I got 2 Fish this morning - FINALLY! 2 to go but feeling much better.

Does anyone besides me have Stabilized Binoculars?? I have not seen anyone and that is only item I need for my control tower upgrade in a week.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Sent- my game is resetting later and later each night, I may have to shift my sending to the next day in the afternoon (California time = GMT -7).

Sickle - @PeterNL
Single Malt Whiskey - @900/ @wkndcmpr
Eau de Toilette - @Cluck

Spare Wire- @gwb
Oscillating Beacon - @.sv
Flight Catering@bjs / @Dan Jansen(Greenwolf) / @rocky / @Rainer / @yenta613
Spare Prop-@WhatHappenedNow
Deicer - @m-bari (mikeO)
Laser Cutter- @HS72(HS2)

That happens to me all the time. that is why I can only guarantee 6 days a week because I end up falling asleep by the 6th night....

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I got 2 Fish this morning - FINALLY! 2 to go but feeling much better.

Does anyone besides me have Stabilized Binoculars?? I have not seen anyone and that is only item I need for my control tower upgrade in a week.
Re: you siggy, I see your airplanes. Nice. But I don't think the color variation in your gift list signifies anything??? Still waiting for my rum barrels....didn't you get my check for shipping? LOL

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
LOL @Cluck Sure wish you could be my neighbor! The items are color coded that I can send. Orange = Repair, Blue = Building, Purple = Flight, Green = Duty Free

I found those airplanes on the web, feel free to steal them. I have the flight pattern and color scheme copyrighted so you will have to use them differently or I will be forced to sue.;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
Thanks for all the gifts.

Send mine this morning because wasn't able to send them yesterday evening.
They are send to @KenDuckySmith @Cluck @rocky @.sv @900 @Wired Parrott @HS72 (both) @PeterNL @strats @ItsRalphy @WhatHappenedNow (both) @WAMike @Susi @Nicks @Eric K @Rainer @Robby Kusuma @petey71

The easter cheer don' bring me much for the collections. I only have 1 dairy products, 2 fresh vegetables and 3 fish. It's not looking very good to collect it all within a few days.

Now collecting coins to upgrade my terminal and to build a flight catering facility, will take some while.
@Vicke you also need 3 air conditioner, 3 packing machine, 3 cooling chambers and 3 defrosters for flight catering building. You may want to add to signature now so you can start getting these gifts for when you buy n build the catering or its useless.
Eric

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
@Vivke you also need 3 air conditioner, 3 packing machine, 3 cooling chambers and 3 defrosters for flight catering building. You may want to add to signature now so you can start getting these gifts for when you buy n build the catering or its useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom