Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - June 8th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Hey everyone. Sorry if my gifts have been inconsistent, I moved last week (when is moving ever fun?), and have been working long days.
I also have a second "phone." It was CHEAP at $50 for you American folks. http://www.walmart.com/ip/T-Mobile-Microsoft-Lumia-435-Prepaid-Smartphone/44680996
It meets the requirements, 1GB RAM 480x800 display so you can add the second account in my signature. I probably won't be asking much except for some building materials. This account is strictly for gift giving so you will receive double the gifts! I am low level so everyone will receive something random when you add me.

So my first account...
@Raf @Daenerys Send Att. Ind.
@suckerp @Faith1984 Sent Gyroscope. Let me know if you want something else. I have been sending you these for awhile now.
@lacey @Joe7 @elphaba Sent Spare Prop
@KingKong Sent Catering
@Magellan @Ispmark @RavenENTP Sent Spare Wire
@Kesh Sent Blanket
@Dockie No idea what you want. Let me know.

Please send me Hotel stuff, Laptops (Town Hall 7), Dryer, Flatwork Ironer, or the Duty Free in my signature.
Thanks everyone, sorry for the long post.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Hey everyone. Sorry if my gifts have been inconsistent, I moved last week (when is moving ever fun?), and have been working long days.
I also have a second "phone." It was CHEAP at $50 for you American folks. http://www.walmart.com/ip/T-Mobile-Microsoft-Lumia-435-Prepaid-Smartphone/44680996
It meets the requirements, 1GB RAM 480x800 display so you can add the second account in my signature. I probably won't be asking much except for some building materials. This account is strictly for gift giving so you will receive double the gifts! I am low level so everyone will receive something random when you add me.

So my first account...
@Raf @Daenerys Send Att. Ind.
@suckerp @Faith1984 Sent Gyroscope. Let me know if you want something else. I have been sending you these for awhile now.
@KingKong Sent Catering
@Kesh Sent Blanket
@Dockie No idea what you want. Let me know.

Please send me Hotel stuff, Laptops (Town Hall 7), Dryer, Flatwork Ironer, or the Duty Free in my signature.
Thanks everyone, sorry for the long post.

Good that you advise of it, i sent request :)

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Attitude indicator - Could you send me Fuel (20)?.
@Joe7 A (oscill beacon) - I sent you Spare propeller . Could send me Spare wire ?
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Blanket . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you tv panel . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Blanket - Could you send me Oscillating beacon,?
@suckerp ## Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@lacey #l spare propeller I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh Kesh Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - RavenENTP. I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@JaxJaguars - Jax-bit.ly/ACjax - I sent you Attitude indicator. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@JaxJaguars - Jax2 - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.

Thanks for all your gift

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
n.b. Gifts comes after some hour, so if somebody want different gift have time for advise me :)

Last edited:

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@lacey (#l bluelaunch!) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@suckerp (##RepairStuff) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@RavenENTP (#RavenENTP) - I sent you Server Rack (3). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Kesh (0joinairctyforum) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Controller (3). Could you send me Blanket?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@JaxJaguars (Jax) - I sent you Disposable Shampoo (7). Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me X-Ray Scanner?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Attitude Indicator?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wf4aqit
Username
Dockie
I've had the same problems as well, when my phone got stuck and I had to do a hard reset where my date and time were altered. Have to say airport city support worked perfect for me.

But it seems the game is a bit cheating right now: I have two silver planes on route to Antarctica (to get parts for the workshop), am the number one there..and every other turn they are broken so I have to send them to the repair shop themselves....now of course a plane can get broken...but after every single flight you make>??

@Ispmark send you fuel (20) could you please send me communication antenna for mission control?
@Daenerys send you catering could you please send me communication antenna for mission control?
@JaxJaguars I send you flatwork ironer, could you send me laptop? (and I will send it back to you tomorrow)

@Raf sorry just saw your request, just send you altitude indicator, will send blanket tomorrow, thanks for the controller need 2 more

Last edited:

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
I've had the same problems as well, when my phone got stuck and I had to do a hard reset where my date and time were altered. Have to say airport city support worked perfect for me.

But it seems the game is a bit cheating right now: I have two silver planes on route to Antarctica (to get parts for the workshop), am the number one there..and every other turn they are broken so I have to send them to the repair shop themselves....now of course a plane can get broken...but after every single flight you make>??

@Ispmark send you fuel (20) could you please send me communication antenna for mission control?
@Daenerys send you catering could you please send me communication antenna for mission control?
@JaxJaguars I send you flatwork ironer, could you send me laptop? (and I will send it back to you tomorrow)

@Raf sorry just saw your request, just send you attitude indicator, will send blanket tomorrow, thanks for the controller need 2 more
Sorry but i don't have "communication antenna", i sent you Tv panel

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)

@lacey (#l bluelaunch!) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@suckerp (##RepairStuff) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@RavenENTP (#RavenENTP) - I sent you Server Rack (3). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Kesh (0joinairctyforum) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Controller (3). Could you send me Blanket?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@JaxJaguars (Jax) - I sent you Disposable Shampoo (7). Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me X-Ray Scanner?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
Sorry,I don't have X-Ray Scanner.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*

@Raf sorry just saw your request, just send you altitude indicator, will send blanket tomorrow, thanks for the controller need 2 more
I can send you 1 laptop. But you can't return it, I will just end up getting your Mayor's Portrait.

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
@Dockie sent Spare propeller - Transmitter please
@lacey sent Flight Catering - Fuel(20) please
@suckerp sent Aircraft Tire - Server Rack please
@Raf - sent Spare Propeller - Server Rack please
@Kesh sent Blanket - Transmitter please
@Daenerys sent Blanket. Spare Wire pleaese
@Faith1984 sent Navigation Module - Server Rack please
@elphaba sent you Spare Propeller - Spare Wire please
@JaxJaguars sent Deicer - Spare Wire please
@Joe7 Spare Propeller - Spare Wire please
@Magellan sent you Spare Wire - Spare Wire please
@Ispmark sent Fuel(20) - Transmitter please

If you havent added me to your friend list please do so. Thanks

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Attitude indicator - Could you send me Fuel (20)?.
@Joe7 A (oscill beacon) - I sent you Spare propeller . Could send me Spare wire ?
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Blanket . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Fuel(20) . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Blanket - Could you send me Oscillating beacon,?
@suckerp ## Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@lacey #l spare propeller I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh Kesh Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - RavenENTP. I sent you Trasmitter (2).. Could send me Fuel (20)?
@JaxJaguars - Jax-bit.ly/ACjax - I sent you All-Inclusive Bracelet (7). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@JaxJaguars - Jax2 - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.

Thanks for all your gift

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
n.b. Gifts comes after some hour, so if somebody want different gift have time for advise me :)

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
@Dockie sent Spare propeller - Transmitter please
@lacey sent Flight Catering - Fuel(20) please
@suckerp sent Aircraft Tire - Server Rack please
@Raf - sent Spare Propeller - Server Rack please
@Kesh sent Blanket - Transmitter please
@Daenerys sent Blanket. Spare Wire pleaese
@Faith1984 sent Navigation Module - Server Rack please
@elphaba sent you Spare Propeller - Spare Wire please
@JaxJaguars sent Deicer - Spare Wire please
@Joe7 Spare Propeller - Spare Wire please
@Magellan sent you Spare Wire - Spare Wire please
@Ispmark sent Fuel(20) - Transmitter please

If you havent added me to your friend list please do so. Thanks

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)

@lacey (#l blue launch) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@RavenENTP (#RavenENTP) - I sent you Server Rack (2). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Controller (1). Could you send me Blanket?
@JaxJaguars (Jax) - I sent you Disposable Shampoo (6). Could you send me X-Ray Scanner?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Good morning everyone. Please don't waste a gift slot by sending something to my 2nd account, I don't need anything. Use that slot to return gifts to your non-forum neighbors. Also, everyone will be receiving Fuel 20 from my 2nd account until I am high enough level to gift what you want. My signature has been updated, please check what I need.

@Kesh @Daenerys Sent Blanket
@Raf Sent X-Ray Scanner
@suckerp @Faith1984 Sent Cockpit Glass
@KingKong Sent Catering
@Dockie Sent Laptop

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
@Daenerys Can you add me again? You help a lot with launches, can't afford loosing you as friend :p :p :p
I'll keep on trying.
I really don't want to loose you either.
Hope for success.
@Jax - did I miss something? Don't understand your last comment. But I do want to learn American expressions.
All the best,
Ten minutes of Wifi in the lobby of my Malta holiday resort,
Daenerys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom